CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn't 'contentious images' only be allowed if they are contained within a spoiler?

Images won't be picked up by work filters and you have the option to open them or not to ;)

Now, they are a lovely pair of tits.

However couldn't we all just agree that this is a forum about football, and not naked women? Appreciate that I don't know your actual sexual preference makblade but I'll hazard a guess that if I started posting photos of cock on here every other message, you may start to find it a bit tedious too?

Unless it's the feathered variety of course, which you seem to have a definite soft spot for 😉

However couldn't we all just agree that this is a forum about football, and not naked women? Appreciate that I don't know your actual sexual preference makblade but I'll hazard a guess that if I started posting photos of cock on here every other message, you may start to find it a bit tedious too?

Unless it's the feathered variety of course, which you seem to have a definite soft spot for 😉
Expects comments about wide angled lenses etc to follow.

At the risk of sounding like a miserable old git - which I am, to be fair - does posting pictures of naked ladies actually add to the conversation? My opinion would be no.

1. Cats will always fall on their feet
  2. Toast always lands butter side down
  3. Tablet boxes are always opened at the wrong end
  4. There will be tits in rumour threads over 200 pages
These are all things that people can't prevent. They've happened since the dawn of time and will continue to do so until the stars fall from the sky.

1. Cats will always fall on their feet
  2. Toast always lands butter side down
  3. Tablet boxes are always opened at the wrong end
  4. There will be tits in rumour threads over 200 pages
These are all things that people can't prevent. They've happened since the dawn of time and will continue to do so until the stars fall from the sky.
6. I will always attempt to plug in a USB, fail, flip it, fail again and realise I was correct with my first attempt

What other variety is there 🤔 😉

Back
Top Bottom