2015/16 Home Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Doesn't matter if we like it or not, I don't mind the change yes stripes could be a bit thicker, but it is what it is and you have all supported it today and we got the win let's hope next 2 home games go the same way

I am at the Lane and shocked by the kit. White shirt and red shorts at home? Doesn't look like Blades. Will take some getting used to

a promotion whilst wearing it will help

Let's hope that the negatives on the shirts don't put anyone off the auction for the match shirts for the BHF

Shorts and Socks are shit. The shirt looks very good but 100% should be an away/3rd kit.

Looks wicked, a lot of people are going to go into meltdown because of the lack of stripes though...

Perfect rehash of our first ever kit by adidas, also not a template.

Generally supports don't like the removal of their stripes... Ala southampton, west brom however this is a none-permenant change which illustrates the clubs history neatly. It will take some time getting use too but super cool. Almost like it was designed with John Brayfords hipster look in mind.

Could of made the pin stripes about 1.5x thicker though almost invisible!
Template of Hearts kit this year.

Attachments

• banner2.jpg
    banner2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 11
When we last played in white and red pinstripes we dominated English football and won many honours. I think it's beautiful.

No we didn't. We played in pinstripes for the first season or two of our existence (winning nothing) before changing to "proper" red and white stripes. We won our fist trophy in 1897/98 wearing "proper" stripes.

I like it as a shirt, also I always love a collar on a football shirt.
I did find it strange watching United in the kit, so it might take a while to get use to, are we wearing that shirt for the final 9 matches of this season?

Love it, nothing wrong with a break from tradition every so often

How would we feel if a simple "break from tradition" resulted in us playing in a different colour? :confused: We play in red and white stripes and, unless you're up close, this shirt doesn't look like that.:(

I blame Brayford. Goes to Cardiff, Vincent Tan changes the shirt from blue to red. Comes here, Jim Phipps* changes the shirt from red and white stripes to white and red stripes.

* It might not be Jim. I can't be arsed to find out who decided we should have a stylish new home shirt that celebrates our founding in 1889 anyway.

I hereby propose that white with red pinstripes shall be adopted as the official new home strip forever when we are promoted to the premiership in it in 13 months time.

image.jpg

Love it as a casual wear but not as a home kit. A red with a narrow white stripe would make the stipe more prominent or white with a wider red stripe. As it is it looks like a white shirt with red trim. Understand the design like the 125 Anniversay but that should have been this seasons kit!

HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT.

You can't even see the stripe when the are playing on the pitch it just looks plain white and plain white to me says fucking Leeds Utd NOT Sheffield Utd.

For abourt the first time I am happy they do Change the kit every season and we only have to put up with it for year.

Absolute disaster! Who cares what we used to play in, we play in red and white. Who thought this was a good idea? Although I would be happy if it was our away kit.

Agreed !!

Like the shirt ...... but as an AWAY shirt, not a home shirt. Change of plan please United .....
UTB & FTP

lets try it we were going nowhere in current strip , it worked for southampton and its not for life
and it is the original kit we wore , the thick stripes are the later one

Back
Top Bottom