2015/16 Home Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KingSlayers

Reaction score
I can see mixed opinions on this one, my brother hates it but I love it. Surprised to still see John Holland on the front.
2731-30.jpg

Looks wicked, a lot of people are going to go into meltdown because of the lack of stripes though...

Perfect rehash of our first ever kit by adidas, also not a template.

Generally supports don't like the removal of their stripes... Ala southampton, west brom however this is a none-permenant change which illustrates the clubs history neatly. It will take some time getting use too but super cool. Almost like it was designed with John Brayfords hipster look in mind.

Could of made the pin stripes about 1.5x thicker though almost invisible!

I'll definitely be ordering that. Even the JHS logo looks good. Any word on the sponsor on the back?:)

An instant classic... best predominantly white kit (and we've had a few) since the Le Coq away kits worn at Wembley in the late nineties... I love it!!!

Also lets give a hand to the merchandising and marketing departments... for not being among the last teams to get a kit out (before the end of the season is recently unheard of) and also for not doing some crappy photoshop release on a trippy background.

Great release and great shirt!! COYRAWW!

No word on the back sponsor, not to sure about DBL logistics sticking around. Edit: new picture added.
219.jpg

An instant classic... best predominantly white kit (and we've had a few) since the Le Coq away kits worn at Wembley in the late nineties... I love it!!!

Also lets give a hand to the merchandising and marketing departments... for not being among the last teams to get a kit out (before the end of the season is recently unheard of) and also for not doing some crappy photoshop release on a trippy background.

Great release and great shirt!! COYRAWW!
Yeah they've done a great job with this, I personally think presentation can have a big effect on reputation so they've done well and kept our classy style going.
Even if we've got nothing right in these last few weeks, at least the kits alright eh? Just need to make sure that we're sporting the championship badge on the arm next season. UTB

I like it, would prefer it with our usual badge but it's smart and distinctive.

The shirt is alright, I like the reasons for doing it but I hate red shorts, looks terrible. Red socks are alright but not red shorts, no thank you.

I am at the Lane and shocked by the kit. White shirt and red shorts at home? Doesn't look like Blades. Will take some getting used to

I am at the Lane and shocked by the kit. White shirt and red shorts at home? Doesn't look like Blades. Will take some getting used to

Likewise Deano. Picture looks ok but in real life looks like we're playing in white shirts ffs.

Back
Top Bottom