Which teams to go down with us?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hockey'sBeard

Reaction score
Which 2 teams do you want to get relegated with us.
I can’t make my mind up if I want Luton to make a go of it or come down with us but love to see Everton and Palace think.

Think Everton and forest would be in deep shit but Burnley are down

Probably not Luton at this rate

The gap in competitiveness between us and them is absolutely inexcusable. All involved at United should be ashamed about it
This. not that many are doing this necessarily but anyone who sees our limited finances as an excuse for the dross we are being served up week in week out need only look at Luton, who have actually built a well organised team that can compete with the best teams in the division on a more limited budget.

The blame lies squarely with the complete mismanagement of this club at every level. Our recruitment, performances, vision and virtually everything else has been beyond a joke. I truly believe our fans are among the best in the country and they deserve better. The fact Luton are showing us how it’s done in all these areas is a disgrace

It's irrelevant who goes down with us as we wont be challenging them for promotion next season. We'll finish midtable with the occassional period where we're within touching distance of the play offs to tease and irritate the fans. I couldn't care less who goes down with us as it's a moot point.

Back
Top Bottom