Stephen Bettis speaks to local Media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Summary,

Best moment when SB said Tortosa Ex Pats (aka El Accounto)s question about charges being levied against the Club by PA was a load of bollocks.

Legal/ EFL/IFR issues

IFR stated they did not feel it necessary to be informed of change to structure i.e 1919 share transfer provided owners remained in situ at top of family tree.

EFL were told 24 hours after 1919 share transfer occurred. They take the opposite view to IFR feel they should have been allowed to sign it off. They have stopped asking questions. They have known about this for 4 months. SB view if regulations have been breached charges would have been made by now. Legal advice remains confident no case to answer but still a risk of sanctions until EFL finally respond.

SB rightly dismissed the Southampton scenario where 10 points were deducted. COH was not insolvent whilst part of SUFC group. Saints holding company was hence the sanction. Owners will fight hard any sanction imposed.

Tim Ryan passed the EFL O and D Test again refuting media misinformation. Another fact the media got wrong is that the EFL are not concerned about Rosen and his previous company being liquidated.

The contractual dispute between United World and Rosen and co is a contractual dispute. Monies are owed. Owners feel it should be a lesser sum than the £35m quoted as outstanding. Parties continue to talk. SB has met with PA in the last 10 days.

Unfortunately no questions were raised about Tom Page action.

Club revenue/ recruitment

Club aim was to bring in £20m from player sales to meet SCR and bring down wage bill by £7m. That has been achieved. No need for player sales in JTW unless silly offers come in.

Talks with players/agents ongoing about contract extensions.

1 Loan available if team doing well owners would consider providing funds for new players otherwise its frees and loans.

Owners are discussing with 2 parties potential for new investment.

Dore

£1 million spent last 12 months. High level costings for planning application and public consultations ongoing. Land secured its now the cost of buildings. Designs completed.

Academy has been staffed up to CAT 1 standard.

BL Stand

Structural issues. Spent £500k so far to make it structurally safe. Will require extensive alterations next Summer.

Decision not to reopen for the moment in view of current attendances.

Alan Knill

It was a collective decision. SB and CW discussed it. Desire to provide a pathway for younger new coaches hence Mcsheffery and Collins being promoted.

Overseas in pre season

Bochum was a success. Looking to do similar trip next season but probably not in Europe.

Owners not looking to sell

No plans for this. Talking to potential investors. Value of club will have diminshed no reason to want to sell at moment.
Thank you. Great summary.
 



So the BL Stand is closed because we're not filling the ground? How much money do we save from that? How much does it cost to employ security and 4-5 bar staff for 3 hours on near-minimum wage?

Is it worth it to kick all the regulars out of their regular seats in what is, in the opinion of many the best view in the ground? And having an empty stand in full view on TV?

We're pulling in over 25k, why is the stand closed now? It has never been closed because we 'aren't filling the stadium' before. Not even in League One when we were getting 17k.

Do the club realise some fans won't bother going if they can't sit in their regular seats?

That was a blatantly obvious question to ask so really not sure why it wasn’t.
From a personal point of view and being non season ticket holder scum, when available, I always sit on the upper tier so not being able to, definitely affects my decision whether to go or not.
If the income generated by opening the stand doesn't exceed the costs associated with doing so then they'd be mad to do it.

I' m sure there are many areas we'd all rather see money spent on than opening a stand.
 
That was a blatantly obvious question to ask so really not sure why it wasn’t.
From a personal point of view and being non season ticket holder scum, when available, I always sit on the upper tier so not being able to, definitely affects my decision whether to go or not.
I think keeping the Bl stand closed is very short sighted. I am now a ST holder so doesn't directly affect me but a I was a non holder for several years and the BL upper tier was always my choice as the view is good and there is plenty of availability to sit together if needing more than one ticket for friends, family etc.. My daughter went to the Wolves game the other week with her friend and daughter and the only place they could get 3 seats together was low down on the Kop. The view was not great and her daughter couldn't see a lot due to people standing in front of her. The product we are serving up is pretty dire at the moment and it doesn't take much to find a reason not to go. Once people stop going it is much harder to get them back so removing some of your best seats in the ground is not the smartest move currently.
 
If the income generated by opening the stand doesn't exceed the costs associated with doing so then they'd be mad to do it.

I' m sure there are many areas we'd all rather see money spent on than opening a stand.
Why? Clubs up and down the country would be closing stands to save money if that was the case.

They don't because they don't want to inconvenience the fans that sit there, and they prefer to have home fans in all sides of the ground.
 
I think keeping the Bl stand closed is very short sighted. I am now a ST holder so doesn't directly affect me but a I was a non holder for several years and the BL upper tier was always my choice as the view is good and there is plenty of availability to sit together if needing more than one ticket for friends, family etc.. My daughter went to the Wolves game the other week with her friend and daughter and the only place they could get 3 seats together was low down on the Kop. The view was not great and her daughter couldn't see a lot due to people standing in front of her. The product we are serving up is pretty dire at the moment and it doesn't take much to find a reason not to go. Once people stop going it is much harder to get them back so removing some of your best seats in the ground is not the smartest move currently.
Doing it seemingly on a whim without consulting or even mentioning it to the fans (before an off-the-cuff remark in a radio interview) demonstrates that we are only paying lip service to fan communication.

Explain to the fans beforehand that we can save 5 grand or whatever by closing the BL stand. If the fans are on board, go ahead by all means. But don't just do it without telling them, while allowing them to think it's closed for safety reasons.

Is Wilder on board with this? Are the players on board? Or do they want home fans on all sides of the ground?
 
Why? Clubs up and down the country would be closing stands to save money if that was the case.

They don't because they don't want to inconvenience the fans that sit there, and they prefer to have home fans in all sides of the ground.
Cardiff regularly have a whole tier on the side shut.

Let's say we had a cup game v the pigs or a side with a big away following or interest in our own fan base it would be interesting to see what we would do if it's safe to be used for now.
 
Apart from the academy I can’t think of many instances where Wilder bought a player and sold him on for more, can you?
This isn’t only a Wilder problem, it’s a United problem. As has been pointed out, I’m fairly confident that the only senior professionals we’ve made a profit on in the past 10 years are:
Aaron Ramsdale (in £12.7m, out ~£27m)
Bénie Traoré (in £2.5m, out ~£3.5m)
Anis Ben Slimane (in £0.7m, out £1.7m)
Auston Trusty (in £6m, out £7m)
Vini Souza (in £8.5m, out £12m)
Cal O’Hare (in ~£3m sign on, out £6.5m)

In the past 10 seasons, only Ramsdale, Souza and O’Hare provided a profit of over £1m in cash terms. The fundamental issue, as everyone is aware unless they’re in stage 7 of denial, is that we are not buying players with the right attributes to be successful and thus generate interest at higher levels.
 
[
Ye and obviously he means they weren't informed in advance which is what they needed to do. You must understand that. The point they've transferred the shares and told the EFL after it's happened.

Rob Staton is completely in the right here and the fact you criticise him for it is totally unfair.


I quoted both of you Sean. This is the level of debate though isnt. You now want to argue if I replied to you with a quote from someone and am now lying about it. Anything to avoid debating the actual substance. Look what happens above when you try. You completely miss the crucial point and are whinging about Rob's wording.

Whatever you think im not good at I'm better than you. You cant argue your points at all you just start with your pretty semantics.

And again you make things up. I asked why you had mentioned bias in a reply to me. I then asked why you’d use a quote - it wasn’t a multi quote - you’d used in a reply to another poster. Where did l accuse you of lying over that? It’s not semantics, it’s you trying to pretend you’re making sense.

Glad you’re in tune with what Staton thinks. This is what he’s relied on from the Dale Johnson.

“BBC Sport understands that neither the IFR nor the EFL were informed by Sheffield United that they were changing their ownership structure, nor that Timothy Ryan had been added to the board”

Bettis stated that a) the IFR were informed on time and that Ryan had been passed by the EFL. Did you listen to that bit?



And then the “ l’m superior to you in every way” boast. “You can’t debate” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Of course you are. You stick with that thought. It’s clearly what gets you through the day.
 
Why? Clubs up and down the country would be closing stands to save money if that was the case.

They don't because they don't want to inconvenience the fans that sit there, and they prefer to have home fans in all sides of the ground.
So you're suggesting that the club should spend £115,000 keeping a stand open to please a few fans whilst there are spaces every where else in the ground.

Also, I could have sworn that you were a kop dweller.

Have you matured with age and moved up market, or are you suggesting on behalf of a friend?
 
I did. There were two, from fans.


You clearly didn’t listen then. Bettis clearly said they were informed although the EFL were not informed until the day after the share transfer. (The next question should have been why did that happen?) Staton has repeatedly claimed the authorities were NOT informed, quoting a BBC colleague.

This was interesting because of what was reported at the time of the winding up hearing:

"BBC Sport understands neither the EFL nor the IFR had been made aware the share transfer was to take place though neither has commented on it."

There was never a direct quote (at least not one that I have seen) from either organisation to this effect.

What is clear is that the change was in the public domain: it was on our website when it happened.

Assuming Bettis is correct, the club did not explain themselves to the EFL in advance (which I hope doesn't come back to bite them) but did so one day later, and the IFR did know. Hence by the time of the winding up hearing, the EFL and IFR were aware of what had happened.

I wonder whether the EFL's reluctance to go on the record is because they say on their hands and did nothing after they were told about it.
 
So you're suggesting that the club should spend £115,000 keeping a stand open to please a few fans whilst there are spaces every where else in the ground.

Also, I could have sworn that you were a kop dweller.

Have you matured with age and moved up market, or are you suggesting on behalf of a friend?
Where did you get the 115 grand figure from? Is that for each game? I either go on kop or BL Upper, depending on which mates are going.
 
Cardiff regularly have a whole tier on the side shut.

Let's say we had a cup game v the pigs or a side with a big away following or interest in our own fan base it would be interesting to see what we would do if it's safe to be used for now.
Cardiff are the only club I can think of that currently does it for league games. There are countless others that could. But they don't because they prefer a four-sided stadium with home fans on all sides.
 
This was interesting because of what was reported at the time of the winding up hearing:

"BBC Sport understands neither the EFL nor the IFR had been made aware the share transfer was to take place though neither has commented on it."

There was never a direct quote (at least not one that I have seen) from either organisation to this effect.

What is clear is that the change was in the public domain: it was on our website when it happened.

Assuming Bettis is correct, the club did not explain themselves to the EFL in advance (which I hope doesn't come back to bite them) but did so one day later, and the IFR did know. Hence by the time of the winding up hearing, the EFL and IFR were aware of what had happened.

I wonder whether the EFL's reluctance to go on the record is because they say on their hands and did nothing after they were told about it.


Interesting post.

Dale Johnson BBC Sport
27/08/26

“BBC Sport understands that neither the IFR nor the EFL were informed by Sheffield United that they were changing their ownership structure, nor that Timothy Ryan had been added to the board”

Same bloke
19/08/26

“In June, the shares in the club were transferred from CSBL into a new US-based company - 1919 Partners LLC - which became the "parent company of Sheffield United",
Timothy Ryan was added to the board of directors at the same time”

He knew but the EFL didn’t? How quickly did they pass Ryan as fit and proper?
 



This isn’t only a Wilder problem, it’s a United problem. As has been pointed out, I’m fairly confident that the only senior professionals we’ve made a profit on in the past 10 years are:
Aaron Ramsdale (in £12.7m, out ~£27m)
Bénie Traoré (in £2.5m, out ~£3.5m)
Anis Ben Slimane (in £0.7m, out £1.7m)
Auston Trusty (in £6m, out £7m)
Vini Souza (in £8.5m, out £12m)
Cal O’Hare (in ~£3m sign on, out £6.5m)

In the past 10 seasons, only Ramsdale, Souza and O’Hare provided a profit of over £1m in cash terms. The fundamental issue, as everyone is aware unless they’re in stage 7 of denial, is that we are not buying players with the right attributes to be successful and thus generate interest at higher levels.

What's a bit frustrating is that in the summer of 2024, it looked like we were picking up players of this calibre - Burrows and Cooper were 2 standouts from League 1 and young enough to develop even further. We'd sell both for a profit now, even Buzzer. O'Hare was another obvious pick up that's made your list.

Bar potentially Tanganga, I'm not sure we've done the same at all in the last 4 windows - and even JT we only gave a 3 year contract to, so basically forewent the opportunity to sell him at profit.
 
£5,000 (your figure) x 23 games
That was a wild guess, considering how much catering, security and cleaning staff are paid. It could be less.

How many other clubs are there in the league that fill over 75% of their capacity every home game but still close a stand?
 
That was a wild guess, considering how much catering, security and cleaning staff are paid. It could be less.

How many other clubs are there in the league that fill over 75% of their capacity every home game but still close a stand?
I think that you may well that we will be trend setters in this as I expect to see a growing number of clubs join in as Championship crowds dwindle over the next few years.

I forgot, haven't Wednesday been doing it with the LL lower for quite some time. only opening it when all other stands are sold out?

It's a shame that, as I've had some good times on the LL lower 😉
 
This isn’t only a Wilder problem, it’s a United problem. As has been pointed out, I’m fairly confident that the only senior professionals we’ve made a profit on in the past 10 years are:
Aaron Ramsdale (in £12.7m, out ~£27m)
Bénie Traoré (in £2.5m, out ~£3.5m)
Anis Ben Slimane (in £0.7m, out £1.7m)
Auston Trusty (in £6m, out £7m)
Vini Souza (in £8.5m, out £12m)
Cal O’Hare (in ~£3m sign on, out £6.5m)

In the past 10 seasons, only Ramsdale, Souza and O’Hare provided a profit of over £1m in cash terms. The fundamental issue, as everyone is aware unless they’re in stage 7 of denial, is that we are not buying players with the right attributes to be successful and thus generate interest at higher levels.
If that is correct...and Ive no reason to doubt you...how amazing is it that 3 of those players are ones none of us ever rated and who played very few games for us. I always thought Slimane might be a player in waiting but Trusty was always an accident waiting to happen and Traore looked like a 12 yr old who had wandered on to the pitch by mistake!!
 
Interesting post.

Dale Johnson BBC Sport
27/08/26

“BBC Sport understands that neither the IFR nor the EFL were informed by Sheffield United that they were changing their ownership structure, nor that Timothy Ryan had been added to the board”

Same bloke
19/08/26

“In June, the shares in the club were transferred from CSBL into a new US-based company - 1919 Partners LLC - which became the "parent company of Sheffield United",
Timothy Ryan was added to the board of directors at the same time”

He knew but the EFL didn’t? How quickly did they pass Ryan as fit and proper?
Bettis in the YP this morning saying that they have been talking to the EFL and IFR since May and that this is a dispute between companies, not the club.
 
So you're suggesting that the club should spend £115,000 keeping a stand open to please a few fans whilst there are spaces every where else in the ground.
to quote what I said in the official Bramall Lane stand thread.

"Is there ? Membership day Wrexham Home game pre General admission yesterday. Friday night on Sky too. Went to buy some tickets and hardly any left for more than 3 seats. Needed 3 or 4 seats ended up letting the website find me some and it picked 3 on Westfield Corner Restricted view !! Tried again for 4 (wasnt sure whether my other son was going so did 4 to avoid the 3 RV) and it found me some in the Family Stand in one section next to Westfield."

1's and 2's maybe but if you want your family to go its hard to find the spaces.
 
Cardiff regularly have a whole tier on the side shut.

Let's say we had a cup game v the pigs or a side with a big away following or interest in our own fan base it would be interesting to see what we would do if it's safe to be used for now.
When we have to give larger allocations for away fans for cup games where do we now put them if say we get the pigs or Man U in the FA CUP 3rd round?
 
If that is correct...and Ive no reason to doubt you...how amazing is it that 3 of those players are ones none of us ever rated and who played very few games for us. I always thought Slimane might be a player in waiting but Trusty was always an accident waiting to happen and Traore looked like a 12 yr old who had wandered on to the pitch by mistake!!
That summer was the only time we did the right thing and bought players who fitted one or more of the categories which provide most upside:
  1. Young (<24)
  2. Phyiscally and/or athletically capable
  3. Playing in a less-commercially recognised league or for a club with a significantly lower profile
None of Trusty (Arsenal aged 23, fits point 1), Slimane (1 & 3) and Traoré (1 & 3; possibly 2 in a very niche role as a RW/LW) should have been regular starters. The only one who should have been was Souza (1, 2 & 3). I also missed Ahmedhodzic off the list...he also fits 1, 2 & 3.

Since we were relegated in 2024, our permanent signings have been (including O'Hare given his rumoured multi-million pound signing on fee):
  • Callum O'Hare: signed on a free from Coventry (then Champ) aged 26 - at the time he was probably covered under point 3 but his age and physicality count against him, even if his stamina is off the chart
  • Harrison Burrows: £3m from Peterborough (L1) aged 22. Fits 1 & 3...which is why he's linked with a move at a profit
  • Michael Cooper: £2m from Plymouth (L1). Fits 1, 2 (knees notwithstanding) and 3
  • Kieffer Moore: £2m from Ipswich (PL) aged 31. Fits none, which is why we were lucky to make our money back off Wrexham
The COH/1919 take over and it all goes to shit:
  • Tom Cannon: £10m from Leicester (PL) aged 21. Only qualifies on age but we paid well over the odds to buy him from a higher league club and he lacks the physical attributes to be really successful
  • Japhet Tanganga: £7m from Millwall (Champ) aged 26. Might fit 2 at a push but as Billy says below, we'll lose a significant amount on him when he goes
  • Mark McGuinness: £3.5m from Luton (L1) aged 24. Borderline on point 1, fails on 2 & 3
  • Nils Zaetterstroem: £3m from Malmo aged 21. Passes the test on 1 and 3 but the fact that he's shite counts terminally against him
  • Alex Matos: £1m from Chelsea. Could have been a low risk gamble had he not demonstrated during his loan at Oxford that he was nowhere near good enough for the Championship
Wilder's influence has grown and now we're signing players who are even further away from what we need as the fundamental requirement for us to turn a profit - and thereby fill the income/expenditure gap - is that they're physically and technically capable of playing Championship football.

What's a bit frustrating is that in the summer of 2024, it looked like we were picking up players of this calibre - Burrows and Cooper were 2 standouts from League 1 and young enough to develop even further. We'd sell both for a profit now, even Buzzer. O'Hare was another obvious pick up that's made your list.

Bar potentially Tanganga, I'm not sure we've done the same at all in the last 4 windows - and even JT we only gave a 3 year contract to, so basically forewent the opportunity to sell him at profit.

Prince Abdullah was pretty good at keeping an eye on our transfer targets and limiting the spend on non-returning assets. That cannot be said for COH/1919.
 
If we're winning then people will come.

If we're losing people won't come.

T'was ever thus, and is nothing to do with how many stands are open.
The point the op was making is that for a good named,recent premiership club it doesn’t look good and it doesn’t . The crowds are falling because of shit football,nothing else. I travelled away with a bus load to most matches,that’s not happening anymore because of the football on show. We were taking the piss out of our neighbours not long ago for their derelict offering,at least they kept theirs open and repaired it in the close season. It’s a shambles from the top down.
 
£5,000 (your figure) x 23 games
He did say SUFC had already spent £500k on BLUT so agree there the income from tickets hardly covers it for the season if its going to cost that and more to fix it. Just look at Dore £1 mill spent so far and nothing you can see to show for it. Buildings costs etc are so high you have to spend millions to get anything done.
 
And again you make things up. I asked why you had mentioned bias in a reply to me. I then asked why you’d use a quote - it wasn’t a multi quote - you’d used in a reply to another poster. Where did l accuse you of lying over that? It’s not semantics, it’s you trying to pretend you’re making sense.
Oh ok Sean. I genuinely dont know because why would I care but maybe I've replied to you and then quoted bladesman as well in the reply. Really I was just trying to reply to both in one go. I'm so sorry once again you've caught me out lying. Well done on pulling me up on a meaningless technicality and pretending I've lied...again.

It is completely semantics I didn't accuse you of saying they were biased it was to bladesman hence it being directly under his quote. Did you see it was under his quote? Bit of a giveaway I'm talking to him at that point no? But obviously you're not just being completely disingenuous again here are you.

“BBC Sport understands that neither the IFR nor the EFL were informed by Sheffield United that they were changing their ownership structure, nor that Timothy Ryan had been added to the board”

Bettis stated that a) the IFR were informed on time and that Ryan had been passed by the EFL. Did you listen to that bit?
Yes I did listen to that bit and I never said anything about it. You trying to make out there's no issue on the shares as the EFL were informed is what I was talking about. And they were informed after which is clearly not what they should have done.

So your argument here is a technical point on if I pressed reply to you or did multi-quote and then just something Rob Staton said they I haven't mentioned so is irrelevant.

Like I said you can't argue your points so you do this.
 
Oh ok Sean. I genuinely dont know because why would I care but maybe I've replied to you and then quoted bladesman as well in the reply. Really I was just trying to reply to both in one go. I'm so sorry once again you've caught me out lying. Well done on pulling me up on a meaningless technicality and pretending I've lied...again.

It is completely semantics I didn't accuse you of saying they were biased it was to bladesman hence it being directly under his quote. Did you see it was under his quote? Bit of a giveaway I'm talking to him at that point no? But obviously you're not just being completely disingenuous again here are you.


Yes I did listen to that bit and I never said anything about it. You trying to make out there's no issue on the shares as the EFL were informed is what I was talking about. And they were informed after which is clearly not what they should have done.

So your argument here is a technical point on if I pressed reply to you or did multi-quote and then just something Rob Staton said they I haven't mentioned so is irrelevant.

Like I said you can't argue your points so you do this.

“Yes I did listen to that bit and I never said anything about it. You trying to make out there's no issue on the shares as the EFL were informed is what I was talking about. And they were informed after which is clearly not what they should have done”

You claimed to know what Staton thought. That was about informing the EFL. So you did comment.

Again you do it. Where have l said there is no issue with shares? You’ve made that up, it’s your modus operandi. The whole point l’ve made was that Statons claims were wrong. Now you bring something else into it such is your desperation. For someone as bright as you claim to be please find any post of mine where l claim there is no issue over the shares. Or stop muddying the waters. Again, l refer you to my asking why wasn’t Bettis asked why about the one day late filing issue? Just the EFL according to SB btw, something you always forget to clarify.

Regarding your claim of, cough, “multi quote” it made no sense originally and your excuses even less now.

As l said, you aren’t very good at this but seeing as you’re simply basing your abilities on your own dubious opinion of yourself there will be no end to this as shown in your claim about shares. The latest misrepresentation.

You win. There, now go and preen yourself in one of the many mirrors you no doubt keep in every room.

Mendacity. The art of being mendacious.
 
He confirmed the authorities hadn't been informed of the share transfer until after.

You clearly didn’t listen then. Bettis clearly said they were informed although the EFL were not informed until the day after the share transfer
This is the start of the conversation. You're arguing even though you know I'm correct in saying they weren't told until after. I genuinely do not understand what your problem is. How can you argue with what I've said there?

You claimed to know what Staton thought. That was about informing the EFL. So you did comment.
This is pathetic. Yes I think when he said the EFL weren't informed he meant before. So now I've commented on everything because I'm saying I know what Rob thinks. It's such a rubbish attempt to score a point.

Regarding your claim of, cough, “multi quote” it made no sense originally and your excuses even less now.
I mean what are you actually accusing me of here now? You said I replied to you which I've explained if I did I was trying to quote you and Bladesman so I thought it was multi quote. If not then ye I replied to you and deleted the rest of your post to respond to one line. I then put Bladesmans quote underneath. What's the issue here? What do you think I need to excuse? You are bizarre at times and it is really odd. I'm posting the picture below of how this started to show how average what I did was. I think you've embarrassed yourself a bit here this is such strange behaviour. But you've once again managed to avoid debating anything of substance like that our owners didn't inform the EFL of the share transfer until after so well done.
Screenshot_20261007_142813_Chrome.webp
 



This is the start of the conversation. You're arguing even though you know I'm correct in saying they weren't told until after. I genuinely do not understand what your problem is. How can you argue with what I've said there?


This is pathetic. Yes I think when he said the EFL weren't informed he meant before. So now I've commented on everything because I'm saying I know what Rob thinks. It's such a rubbish attempt to score a point.


I mean what are you actually accusing me of here now? You said I replied to you which I've explained if I did I was trying to quote you and Bladesman so I thought it was multi quote. If not then ye I replied to you and deleted the rest of your post to respond to one line. I then put Bladesmans quote underneath. What's the issue here? What do you think I need to excuse? You are bizarre at times and it is really odd. I'm posting the picture below of how this started to show how average what I did was. I think you've embarrassed yourself a bit here this is such strange behaviour. But you've once again managed to avoid debating anything of substance like that our owners didn't inform the EFL of the share transfer until after so well done.
View attachment 245269


And your claim that l said there wasn’t an issue with the share transfer? You know, the thing you made up?
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom