Stephen Bettis speaks to local Media

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stephen Bettis has done some local media today, a proportion of I understand will be on Radio Sheffield tonight from 6pm… just a preemptive thread creation to try and keep reaction to one place rather than a thread each 🤣

Be interesting to hear what he says as it's been a while since we had any update from the boardroom other than leaking stuff to social media accounts

• Admin
Don't think it will be subtitled ☹️

Sure someone will be happy to summarise/do so for you. I'll be busy trying to get kids fed and to bed though :D

On Ndiaye:

"A new deal was agreed with Iliman, a new 3 year deal and terms agreed with him and his agent and it was ready to go, Iliman had second thoughts and asked for some more time to consider it and then 24 hours later said he wanted to go and play for Marseille".

On Sander:

"Sander was exactly the same, we got an offer about 5 weeks before we sold him, we turned it down and told them our valuation".

"We'd spoken about a 1 year extension, he didn't want to do a long term commitment, then Burnley came back in with a revised offer, we refused, got 3 or 4 further until they paid our valuation".

It's interesting he's doing this. Was there any great demand to hear from him?
Does it most seasons tbf. I like hearing from the board about things. No need for daily updates but to give an idea of some of the thinking or things going on is always welcome.

Usual "in discussions" with interested parties re takeover.

Somewhat down the line with a new training ground with a price agreed but that doesn't mean it's a done deal yet. First team would move there with the current set up being turned into a cat 1 for the youth set up and women's side

Statton now part of the modern day trend of referring to "this football club".

On Ndiaye:

"A new deal was agreed with Iliman, a new 3 year deal and terms agreed with him and his agent and it was ready to go, Iliman had second thoughts and asked for some more time to consider it and then 24 hours later said he wanted to go and play for Marseille"
Hang on... AFTER SIGNING?! What am I missing here?

A signed contract is exactly that . How can someone ignore a legal contract . Smells of Radio North Korea this BS . Stop hiding behind Hecky 😤

Back
Top Bottom