Thought I might try rowing there, but today’s rain has put me off.British Virgin Islands. You making the trip?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Thought I might try rowing there, but today’s rain has put me off.British Virgin Islands. You making the trip?
Because if they questioned wilder, he'd have likely cut them off from all future press work.Not one question on Wilder, don't be fooled by Rob's pressing. You can see Radio Sheffield agenda from the outset.
This is why I don't rate the local press, not that we didn't get some answers from Bettis but they are all most likely similar ones he had just given Danny Hall.
He confirmed the authorities hadn't been informed of the share transfer until after.He and his BBC colleagues were shot down by Bettis claiming the EFL and Regulator had never been told
If you'd listened you would know there were multiple questions on Wilder. Probably too busy screeching about the RS agenda on here. Your reaction sums you up. Obsessed with critiquing the interviewer. Desperate to paint him as biased because he hasn't spent an hour talk about Wilder. You couldn't care less about any of the answers.I refuse to believe not one fan sent any questions in about Wilder. No bias at all at Radio Sheffield.![]()
Another one who didnt even bother to listen.Because if they questioned wilder, he'd have likely cut them off from all future press work.
He confirmed the authorities hadn't been informed of the share transfer until after.
If you'd listened you would know there were multiple questions on Wilder. Probably too busy screeching about the RS agenda on here. Your reaction sums you up. Obsessed with critiquing the interviewer. Desperate to paint him as biased because he hasn't spent an hour talk about Wilder. You couldn't care less about any of the answers.
The one asked about if any plans have been put in place to stop another selles disaster ie how much influence wilder has in each department and having a structure in place, was completely glossed over and swerved by Bettis like a career politician, whilst I appreciate he answered it as we will interview number of managers, it wasnt what the question was getting at.What Wilder question did you want asking?
He asked multiple questions from the fans on Wilder. You either didn't listen or you're so hysterical you didn't pay attention.Asking questions from Darren Smith.
It was biased, you are telling me he doesn’t know who he is?
Where?He was a successful and well regarded manager before joining us, let's not rewrite history.
What progress are we seeing this season then? And what makes you think the club will be in a position, or willing, "to go for it" next season!?of course the less spent this season the more we can regroup and go again next season. were in a transitional period let see where we are in 5 years time i remember prince Abdullah saying we would be in the premier league in 5 years time when he took over and it took 6.
you've got to take the sweets with the sour's and enjoy the ride or get off, we are seeing progress every year for last 10 years sometimes slower but progress is progress.
If the club gambled like some of our supporters would like to see we wouldn't have a club.
He asked multiple questions from the fans on Wilder. You either didn't listen or you're so hysterical you didn't pay attention.
I don't even know who Darren Smith is but obviously asking questions from fans you don't like is unneceptable as well now. There were multiple questions anyway. If you'd listened properly you'd know that.
Your reaction to this is silly.
He confirmed the authorities hadn't been informed of the share transfer until after.
If you'd listened you would know there were multiple questions on Wilder. Probably too busy screeching about the RS agenda on here. Your reaction sums you up. Obsessed with critiquing the interviewer. Desperate to paint him as biased because he hasn't spent an hour talk about Wilder. You couldn't care less about any of the answers.
He confirmed the authorities hadn't been informed of the share transfer until after.
If you'd listened you would know there were multiple questions on Wilder. Probably too busy screeching about the RS agenda on here. Your reaction sums you up. Obsessed with critiquing the interviewer. Desperate to paint him as biased because he hasn't spent an hour talk about Wilder. You couldn't care less about any of the answers.
Ok I've googled. Hes that accountant guy. Brilliant. Do you think you not liking a fan and therefore thinking Radio Sheffield have an agenda for asking a question from that fan is rational or do you think maybe you're getting too obsessed with this?You don’t know who Darren is?
That explains a lot and I now know why people have you on ignore.
Crack on trolling.![]()
Ye thats multiple Sean.I did. There were two, from fans.
Telling someone after you've done it isnt informing them of it. From your last line I don't think you understand that. Telling them after it's done isnt informing them its happening.Bettis clearly said they were informed although the EFL were not informed until the day after the share transfer. (The next question should have been why did that happen?) Staton has repeatedly claimed the authorities were NOT informed, quoting a BBC colleague.
Never said you were biased. Was saying it to Bladesman.I’ve not mentioned bias - as usual you misquote, misrepresent and well, lie to try and prove a point. Your track record is thh by ere for all to see.
I know him now just had to remind because I'm not absolutely obsessed with slagging off and making up agendas of any united fan with slight significance. This is a you issue.For someone who has a lot to say not knowing who Darren Smith is makes me wonder if you just use the search facility daily for “Wilder” to gripe about and ignore anything else to do with the club.
Hasn’t got them many interviews though, not with said owner anyway. I wonder why? Ditto the Star.
Ye thats multiple Sean.
Telling someone after you've done it isnt informing them of it. From your last line I don't think you understand that. Telling them after it's done isnt informing them its happening.
Never said you were biased. Was saying it to Bladesman.
I know him now just had to remind because I'm not absolutely obsessed with slagging off and making up agendas of any united fan with slight significance. This is a you issue.
You're a person who pretended you'd never seen any hate towards Chris Wilder on this board until a month ago.I’ve not mentioned bias - as usual you misquote, misrepresent and well, lie to try and prove a point. Your track record is there for all to see.
There will be a few like you. I'm a non-st holder and tend to go in the BL upper too. If you're unwilling to pay more, only alternative is the kop.That was a blatantly obvious question to ask so really not sure why it wasn’t.
From a personal point of view and being non season ticket holder scum, when available, I always sit on the upper tier so not being able to, definitely affects my decision whether to go or not.
Ye the entire point here is that you need to do it before. You must understand that. You can't possibly not understand why that's an issue.They were informed, albeit for God knows why one of them a day late. That’s informing them. Because they were informed!
Yes and Bladesman. Go back and look. Jesus Christ how long do you spend on here and you are confused by multiple quotes3. This was in a reply to me….
I've been bored stiff for the past 3 weeks! give me this mess over paper aeroplanes at Wembley any time. It might be a mess, but its our mess.The club is on a massive downward spiral. This International break has actually felt like a relief to be away from the shitshow that is united. I could see attendances dropping massively next season even if we do manage to stay up. I can't see how these owners will ever recoup what they paid
Usually im the same, but this one has actually felt a relief to not get stressed and wound up at the weekend.I've been bored stiff for the past 3 weeks! give me this mess over paper aeroplanes at Wembley any time. It might be a mess, but its our mess.![]()
You're a person who pretended you'd never seen any hate towards Chris Wilder on this board until a month ago.
My track record is there for all to see yes. I'll debate you on the actual substance all day long. I'll be as polite as you want. Because I actually believe my argument. Your argument is Wilder is shit and every local reporter has an agenda against us.
That's your entire argument which is why you could never get into a real debate with me. Which is why you come out with your nonsense about lies and trolling.
Oh yes it was cunt and ham faced in different messages or something. Which you class as me lying about Wilder abuse. But you were being completely honest saying you'd never seen any hate. You don't think maybe you're being slightly disingenuous here?I believe our initial debate involved you making things up. “Ham faced cunt” remind you of anything. That was a direct claim from you that you’d made up. As you eventuallly accepted
Ye you personally aren't able to. That's why you pretend I lie all the time but actually its stuff like the above. I dont lie to try and win arguments. I may take something to mean different to it's intention but I don't lie. I don't need to because I believe what I'm saying.Your actual method of debate is to tell people they are dumb, lack understanding now adding “you arent able to debate with me” for effect. Thats really immature take on things.? Accuracy isn’t important to you as we’ve seen and you’re unable to brook any criticism of Wilder without a weeping and a wailing. In short you don’t debate at all.
Ye the entire point here is that you need to do it before. You must understand that. You can't possibly not understand why that's an issue.
Yes and Bladesman. Go back and look. Jesus Christ how long do you spend on here and you are confused by multiple quotes
This was the one question where I thought he could have been pressed a bit further. The main thrust of the answer was that we wouldn't have Bord involved and we would interview more than one candidate. What it didn't address is that there are not many managers out there that are working under the structure we have and would be used to be having something akin to a technical director / DOF alongside them to look after recruitment, long term squad planning etc.The one asked about if any plans have been put in place to stop another selles disaster ie how much influence wilder has in each department and having a structure in place, was completely glossed over and swerved by Bettis like a career politician, whilst I appreciate he answered it as we will interview number of managers, it wasnt what the question was getting at.
Should have pressed more on that subject.
I would have liked to hear a question and and answer regarding if he thinks the duo act (sb & cw) are juggling too much, and could do with some help behind the scene to lessen the burden such as a dof / TD. But im not to disheartened beacuse i didnt text or send my question in, but I think it was a better question than the would u resign and gone stale one put to him.
Ye and obviously he means they weren't informed in advance which is what they needed to do. You must understand that. The point they've transferred the shares and told the EFL after it's happened.Well yes, it is an issue, that’s why l said the next question should have been why? It’s amatuerish. However they were informed. Staton said repeatedly they weren’t. Many times after the late day.
I quoted both of you Sean. This is the level of debate though isnt. You now want to argue if I replied to you with a quote from someone and am now lying about it. Anything to avoid debating the actual substance. Look what happens above when you try. You completely miss the crucial point and are whinging about Rob's wording.Why would you reply to me with a quote you addressed to another member unless you were making the same point to me. It doesn’t make sense. Plus it doesn’t show as a multi quote.
If we're winning then people will come.Bang on,it will look a lot worse next season when more empty seats appear. People are getting fed up week by week,3k down on our own support,good job the away following has been sold out more or less. I’m astonished by the shocking decisions made over the last 2 seasons and the old boys club running the show is still intact.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?