Have the players give up on Wilder ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You gave an odd reply to your own post. And you say you haven’t had a drink so that’s a bit of a pointer.

Clearly a Wilder fan, at first anyway, then a catering fixation from out of the blue because someone said the shite food on offer was okay. (I stopped spending money with Compass some years ago) which does seem to be your major gripe.

It’ll come out in the wash. It always does.
If only I could name a recently banned poster that was an alco piggy that rambled total bollocks and had it in for you for some weird reason.

It’s a mystery.
 



If only I could name a recently banned poster that was an alco piggy that rambled total bollocks and had it in for you for some weird reason.

It’s a mystery.
OK trotter try to work it out. He can't. Congratulations on your fake Subway cup win against Salford btw.
 
I think Tanganga needs playing on the right side of a 3. I also think Campbell has also been starved off service as his game is playing off the shoulder of the last man and he is getting very little service at the minute.

I think Phillips should really be the seasoned old head who guides younger players but it’s difficult with some of the dross he is surrounded with. Jairo and Rothwell are slow midfielders who aren’t very good. Peck has got the energy but is regressing badly and Arblaster doesn’t seem the same player since his injury.

The Stoke match I really thought Galbraith was head and shoulders above anything we had in midfield and it was telling
Agree with you on Galbraith
 



McGrath is borderline as we've had some seriously good CB's over the years.

His ability to not train all week though and turn up on a Saturday and put in those types of levels was highly impressive though.

Not as impressive as his ability to screw contract out of us before "realising" he could no longer play.
 
One thing Wilder needs to do is say as little as possible in interviews
I’m not sure his ego allows him to keep quiet. He needs people to know it’s not his fault and resorts to blaming others and bigging up the opposition.

Stoke bought Soumare in the Summer, yet he makes out we lost to them because they’ve hand-picked the world’s best players.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom