It's ok Porter your off ther hook this time!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It clearly bobbles on that horrendous pitch but what on Earth is he doing kicking it that hard anyway?! Just roll it in ffs!

you are = you're
your = indicates possession

It's called a simple typo what does it matter? Quick where are the jury because the spelling and grammar police are here!

Hope that helped to fulfill your day for you pathetic little person! Seriously no fucking need!

Last edited:
It's called a simple typo what does it matter? Quick where are the jury because the spelling and grammar police are here!

Hope that helped to fulfill your day for you pathetic little cretin! Seriously no fucking need!

Well, now, I think thats a little uncalled for...

Well, now, I think thats a little uncalled for...

So then have a word with Foxy and see if you can get me banned from the site mate, if you want I will turn my webcam on to show you that I don't look bothered one bit!.

I don't get why certain peoples have nothing better to do with their spare time that they have to spend time pulling pieces from others posts to pass the time. It is fucking pathetic, disrespectful and uncalled for.

So then have a word with Foxy and see if you can get me banned from the site mate, if you want I will turn my webcam on to show you that I don't look bothered one bit!.

I don't get why certain peoples have nothing better to do with their spare time that they have to spend time pulling pieces from others posts to pass the time. It is fucking pathetic, disrespectful and uncalled for.

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Oh dear, somebody can't spell missed.

:)

Somebody can spell "missed", but his finger hit on the "s" just the once rather than the twice he meant to. Clearly a category difference from someone making a point of criticising someone's punctuation whilst himself making punctuation errors.

I do generally think it is the act of a self important arse to correct someone else's grammar/spelling/punctuation when you are clear what they mean.

The evidence is clear. Those who favour scrappy, shabby, ragamuffin, couldn't care less, kick it hard and 'ope for't best football, have exactly the same approach to the written word.

As long as it gets from A to ZZ who cares how it gets there? No elegance or precision required.

Who needs Shakespeare when you've got The Sun?

The evidence is clear. Those who favour scrappy, shabby, ragamuffin, couldn't care less, kick it hard and 'ope for't best football, have exactly the same approach to the written word.

As long as it gets from A to ZZ who cares how it gets there? No elegance or precision required.

Who needs Shakespeare when you've got The Sun?

I do generally think it is the act of a self important arse to correct someone else's grammar/spelling/punctuation when you are clear what they mean.

LOL, U IZ SO RITE.
I H8 BAD GRMMR

Back
Top Bottom