The corner has been turned

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Most important role to fill I think.

With injuries back, our defence should be more solid and anel and trusty are both proven at championship level.

Our midfield with our youth players is actually has potential (again, at championship level)

We can't rely on osula and jebbo (if he stays) it's not fair on them or anyone else.

Browser is basically our new mascot now captn blade is marooned on a desert island somewhere.

It's probably the right time now to let mcburnie go
If its frees and loans in the striker department..we need to pull a rabbit outta the hat.

You’re not sure if Wilde is better than Hecky. You cannot write this with a straight face 😂
Thing is Hecky took the reins when Wilders bottle went and put some pride in the side then lead us to the play offs then promotion.
It’s probably 50-50 for Wilder atm that will change dramatically next season when we fighting relegation with him and L2 Knill at the helm

Difficult to judge how much better or worse we are under Wilder. At the start our attacking line up was much weaker but defensively we had much more cover. It feels better under Wilder even if the statistics say otherwise.For me as a Wilder fan he gets until Christmas next season. Remembering in his first season we lost our first 4 games.

This attitude is the reason we haven’t won a carrot in most people’s lifetimes. Let’s keep clapping despite the current shit show being served up by a manager who’s completely out of his depth.
In a person's lifetime?????
My Grandad died aged 90 the same day as Gary Speed, so he'd have been 102 now if he was still alive, and even he couldn't remember us winning anything either.

He actively encouraged me as a young lad not to support United, he told me they'd not only never win anything ever but they'd go out of their way to make sure they don't.
Unfortunately I didn't listen

My Grandad died aged 90 the same day as Gary Speed, so he'd have been 102 now if he was still alive, and even he couldn't remember us winning anything either.

He actively encouraged me as a young lad not to support United, he told me they'd not only never win anything ever but they'd go out of their way to make sure they don't.
It's not all about winning ... we could all support man city tomorrow

bang on the money there.

It's not all about winning ... we could all support man city tomorrow
No, it's not all about winning
But there is a bare minimum expectation for a club from this country's 4th biggest city and the UK's 5th biggest city.

Most clubs can't win things constantly, but every club of reasonable stature has their turn occasionally,
Every club except one

Difficult to judge how much better or worse we are under Wilder. At the start our attacking line up was much weaker but defensively we had much more cover. It feels better under Wilder even if the statistics say otherwise.For me as a Wilder fan he gets until Christmas next season. Remembering in his first season we lost our first 4 games.
You’ve not been watching games.

We've done OK going forward, pretty much since BBD signed.

It's at the back where we've been embarrassing and defending is down to concentration and attitude more importantly.

The blokes at the back have buckled time and time again - BBD and co have been on a hiding to nothing when in most games we've needed to score 3 goals minimum to get anything out of the game.

Wilder should never have come back. Busted flush.

Will take Utd to relegation battle in the championship and will walk.

We last won an FA Cup in 1925, so 99 years ago. There will be people alive who are 99 now so the statement is correct. Check your history next time before making yourself look an idiot!

The worst problem is the defence. We cannot stop the opposition scoring. We gave away stupid goals but it's not just that. We are poorly organised, always vulnerable to high balls into srea, how many headers have we conceded ? How many times have we been in front and then lost or drawn? Has Egan been fit things might have been different?

The worst problem is the defence. We cannot stop the opposition scoring. We gave away stupid goals but it's not just that. We are poorly organised, always vulnerable to high balls into srea, how many headers have we conceded ? How many times have we been in front and then lost or drawn? Has Egan been fit things might have been different?
We would’ve been better with Egan, but worryingly he was in the middle of the defence for the 8-0

Lets not clutch at straws... Egan would have made little difference with this setup!

We last won an FA Cup in 1925, so 99 years ago. There will be people alive who are 99 now so the statement is correct. Check your history next time before making yourself look an idiot!
Yes, so they would have to be at least 103/104 to REMEMBER IT

My Grandad was 3 years old at the time and couldn't remember it

Yes, so they would have to be at least 103/104 to REMEMBER IT

My Grandad was 3 years old at the time and couldn't remember it
Where did I say they could remember it? I said in most peoples lifetimes. Can you read???

To be fair to you JJBlade their are people posting who reckon we've turned a corner so you're in good company on here!

I wanted us to get Wilder back but in reality he shouldn’t have, no manager in the world would have got this squad playing well. Absolute mercenaries. Prince has well and truly fucked us, the signings we’ve made this season haven’t been down to any of the managers, apart from Archer, Hamer and Diaz. Who are Slimane, Traore, Souza, Trusty and Grbic??? Scouting must be on football manager. Heaven forbid we start bad next season could be in for a relegation scrap. Only positives this season are the young players who have had to make the most out of these shit opportunities.

No. But you tried to make out like my comment was incorrect and made yourself look absolute tit.
Sorry, that wasn't my intention
I was actually agreeing with your statement, and just adding a bit extra in about my Grandad

There is no disgrace in getting relegated…But our be beloved club have been utterly disgraceful…again.

For the few extra goals we've scored under Wilder, we're making up for it with the pissed up schoolboy defending.

The manager and assistant were both defenders yet the organisation at the back is non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom