Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 30th January 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuck off Tim Sherwood you caaaaannnnttt.
Makes you wonder why he seems to end up commenting on our games so often, he clearly doesn't like us or enjoy watching us play so why keep giving him our games rather than giving our games to someone who won't be so biased towards our opponents.

Blokes had about 120 minutes and he's a "cunt" already?

:rolleyes:
He’s not literally a cunt, silly cunt daft cunt, useless cunt this cunt ont ball etc etc etc just a way of talking, maybe I should of used pretender, will do in the future..

I'm hoping that Grbic just needs to shake off the rust. He barely played for Atletico.

But he played plenty for Lille and their comments on him are widely available for viewing

We playing 3 at back? Sherwood just claimed we are

I just can't think why he never made it as a successful manager? How he and Garth Crookes have ever been paid money to share their opinions is mind boggling.

Probably one of our worst halfs of footy under Wilder. I can’t really remember any footballing being played all half. Just panicked wasteful football all half. Great first goal. Otherwise shocking TBH.

What's up with Brooks? Hamer & Slimane going awol plenty. Was Grbic trying to leave a fully empty net on their 1st?

We could be on the wrong end of another. 5 - 2 scoreline here, we need to get a grip in the second half, and who's going to get a second yellow? Trusty or Robb'o ?

Slimane, Hamer and Souza all completely anonymous in midfield. Combine that with all of the hesitancy at the back and we are so easy to play against.

Back
Top Bottom