Troy Deeney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't usually see this kind of announcement:

Would love Deeney if he still has anything about him. Would give us some presence and fight at the top of the pitch. Maybe McBurnie could learn a thing or two about putting yourself about and wanting it.
Captain, I think the last thing McBurnie needs is help in putting it about and wanting it

Would 100% improve our options up front but would have to get rid of one, would agree if it wasn't Billy

Definitely worth a season on loan if it's a possibility....

Think we should have signed him last season ,a real leader who would have had an effect whether or not he'd played

i think hes just the type of striker that suits slavs preferred system with one main physical striker so wouldnt be against it even at his age

I like him as a player and he's a committed Pro, no doubt a leader etc, but I think with service of wingers McBurnie can do as well as him if not better. Until we get wingers in I feel under Slav the football will not be what Slav wants and well have more of what we've already had. So I'd rather see how the existing centre forwards do with wingers in rather than replacing a centre forward with another centre forward.

Would take him on a loan swap with Brewster, same wages and a future purchase clause

Deeney and Sharp up front , Old but boy would it be effective for this season !

Back
Top Bottom