CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will be sad to see him on loan at someone like fckin Guingamp, when he could have been a focal point of a premier league team. He's a big boy so it's his bed, let him lay in it comes to mind.

This is like fancying a girl throughout school and never getting a chance with her.

Then you get a great girlfriend, been with her for a good couple of years, everything is going great, then you bump into the childhood obsession whilst pissed in town.

You get chatting and end up going back to hers. Your childhood dream is becoming a reality.
As it turns out, despite being mega fit, still, she's a little bit crap in bed. Missionary all the way. Then to top it off, she farts and sparks up a cig straight after.
Fkcing hell, I just snorted my tea at work reading this. The sad thing is, she said you could ram one up her fudge pipe, but only if you remove the suppository that she just inserted and the butt plug holding it all in first.

Huge thing in football (nay life!) of being in the right place at the right time or good fit. Few examples from close to home…

Basham carving out an inexplicable role of an overlapping centre back, made him much greater than the sum of its parts.

Wilder coming in with us at rock bottom. Fan as manager, fan as captain etc

The inverse is true or wrong place wrong time

Jokanovic, Adkins etc etc

Choices are made with the best intentions, but some will prove good and some bad.

Sadly Iliman, with the benefit of hindsight and at the moment, has made a bad decision. Very much feels like he’s at OM at the wrong time.

Crucial years in his development are potentially impacted and no telling where he ends up in 5 years by time. You felt he had the world at his feet but now, who knows? He may turn it around, he may fall into mid table mediocrity in France.

Hope he turns it around, and would love to see him reach the very top.
They've been a basket case of a club for a decade or more now. His heart ruled over his head on this one.

I can't say I'm hugely surprised he appears to be struggling - adapting to a new environment, style of play and a much level standard than anything he's played at previously were never going to be easy. That coupled with him not being what I'd class as a natural striker meant his decision was always going to be a risk. However, it's not even Xmas in his first season and I'd hope he's given more time there to prove himself.

Also unsurprising are those calling for his return. I'd be very surprised if that happened, especially before next summer. If any budget remains for Jan, cover/replacement for McBurnie (Chris Wood would fit the profile and I'm sure would be available), cover/replacement for Egan and a better GK should all take priority over an Ndiaye type given the summer recruitment and current state of the squad.

I can't say I'm hugely surprised he appears to be struggling - adapting to a new environment, style of play and a much level standard than anything he's played at previously were never going to be easy. That coupled with him not being what I'd class as a natural striker meant his decision was always going to be a risk. However, it's not even Xmas in his first season and I'd hope he's given more time there to prove himself.

Also unsurprising are those calling for his return. I'd be very surprised if that happened, especially before next summer. If any budget remains for Jan, cover/replacement for McBurnie (Chris Wood would fit the profile and I'm sure would be available), cover/replacement for Egan and a better GK should all take priority over an Ndiaye type given the summer recruitment and current state of the squad.
They wouldn't even let us have O'Brien lol but you think they will let us have Wood who has actually scored a few for them this season?

They wouldn't even let us have O'Brien lol but you think they will let us have Wood who has actually scored a few for them this season?
He was available last summer. I can't see that changing in Jan unless they're still in the mix re: relegation

This is like fancying a girl throughout school and never getting a chance with her.

Then you get a great girlfriend, been with her for a good couple of years, everything is going great, then you bump into the childhood obsession whilst pissed in town.

You get chatting and end up going back to hers. Your childhood dream is becoming a reality.
As it turns out, despite being mega fit, still, she's a little bit crap in bed. Missionary all the way. Then to top it off, she farts and sparks up a cig straight after.
You can't half pick em you Matt😁👍

Which way round here? Is Ndiaye the childhood obsession who’s crap in bed or OM?! 🤣

Great analogy either way.

“And that son, is how I met your mother … “

Sky was the limit for him. All he needed was one decent year in the Premier League and top clubs would've been tripping over themselves to sign him.

Now he's having a bad year playing for a French midtable club and people will start wondering if even was that special to begin with.

Sky was the limit for him. All he needed was one decent year in the Premier League and top clubs would've been tripping over themselves to sign him.

Now he's having a bad year playing for a French midtable club and people will start wondering if even was that special to begin with.
Bad advice, we were going to make the pin up boy of the club , his dad , agent and Prob his wife wanted him to go to Marseille and Marseille themselves put pressure on him saying if you don’t come now you never will !
But hey he’s richer now !

He’s fine where he is. Would hate to see him playing for any other English club.

Bad advice, we were going to make the pin up boy of the club , his dad , agent and Prob his wife wanted him to go to Marseille and Marseille themselves put pressure on him saying if you don’t come now you never will !
But hey he’s richer now !
Fuck him he’s history brilliant for us in that period we move on

Pretty sure it was just Marseille, our owner was going to make him rich possibly richer than he was going to be at Marseille it was on the Sheff U Way video from a few months back. The prince had already broken the wage structure for Ndiaye as a youth (the youth wage structure which Osula and Jebbison and any other youths would've been held to) he considered him that good.

Back
Top Bottom