Football heaven

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m assuming you are trying to be ironic by coming down to the level that you appear to be suggesting they are. Would probably be better if you chose your words more carefully? Having said that I’m glad that I don’t have to listen to it!
I'm not constantly whining about hecky going and offering stupid takes as to why and who should replace him. That's the level I am referring to. That's the level of stupidity I am calling out. That's the level, or rather of lack of, basic football knowledge I am calling out. How I call it out, the language I use, means fck all.

Anyone know who this clown called Michael is who seems to call everynight asking for hecky to leave? Thick cunt wanted Gerrard to come in and didnt know he was managing in Saudi. Take your face for a shit Michael, oh and get a voice that sounds like a man, sounds like yer balls are stuck in a vice 👍

Why the need to abuse and insult someone just because they have a different opinion to you.
I agree that Michel becomes tiresome with his constant receptive call eventhough little has changed, so agree with you on that part of his behaviour
but you can't get personal and abuse someone just because they have a different opinion. There needs to be more respect in the world.

Why the need to abuse and insult someone just because they have a different opinion to you.
I agree that Michel becomes tiresome with his constant receptive call eventhough little has changed, so agree with you on that part of his behaviour
but you can't get personal and abuse someone just because they have a different opinion. There needs to be more respect in the world.
I can say what I want. He has a little whiney voice and has sod all football knowledge. Dont be a snowflake, jesus wept some people 🤣🤣

I'm not constantly whining about hecky going and offering stupid takes as to why and who should replace him. That's the level I am referring to. That's the level of stupidity I am calling out. That's the level, or rather of lack of, basic football knowledge I am calling out. How I call it out, the language I use, means fck all.

Sorry just seen this post.
Yeh see your point, saying the same stuff every day does become tiresome of offers nothing new to the discussion. It makes the show boring.
Used to like Brian the Blade but his calls were often the same, saying how Billy Sharp needs to play every match.

I can say what I want. He has a little whiney voice and has sod all football knowledge. Dont be a snowflake, jesus wept some people 🤣🤣

Cheered me up thanks....that the first time I've ever been called a snowflake.
Hearing snowflake always reminds me of that 70's comedy "Love The Neighbour"

Sorry just seen this post.
Yeh see your point, saying the same stuff every day does become tiresome of offers nothing new to the discussion. It makes the show boring.
Used to like Brian the Blade but his calls were often the same, saying how Billy Sharp needs to play every match.
Brian the blade sounds like a poorly man now unfortunately , like you say he repeats himself week in week out ! Not a good sign !

You know why you get the same callers on daily,Radio Sheffield calls the well known callers up around 5.30pm and asks them if they want to come on the show tonite,i know this becuase i used to be a daily contributor around 2006 > 2009.

You know why you get the same callers on daily,Radio Sheffield calls the well known callers up around 5.30pm and asks them if they want to come on the show tonite,i know this becuase i used to be a daily contributor around 2006 > 2009.
Yes that’s right.

No callers- no show.

I'm convinced radio shows call ins are just the producers and their mates. On 606 the other night a 'fan' called in to ask savage very specific questions about a charity walk for Gary speed lol. Don't know any football fans that would care to call in.

No callers- no show.

Just like the internet, forums, and media.

No clicks, no adverts, no money.

Talking/making up bullshit generates money for some.

It's all progress for mankind.

thats a definete fact straight from the mouth of btb 😉

When I was a top manager I used to say to my two strikers, I don't care if you are the laziest pair in Sheffield.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this categorically isn't true.

We're not even allowed into the phone room until 6pm! So we'd have a job on.

Surely a regional radio station wouldn’t actively encourage a reprobate like mark the pitsmoor pillock to come and make himself look a tit? 😂

They do! And we love them for it.

It's a media format that focuses solely on football in our region. It might not be everyone's cup of tea (you seem to prefer a different drink yourself) but for those who do, it's an hour of football chat every night. And we love doing it!
Hi Rob. Or is it Andy?

They do! And we love them for it.

It's a media format that focuses solely on football in our region. It might not be everyone's cup of tea (you seem to prefer a different drink yourself) but for those who do, it's an hour of football chat every night. And we love doing it!

I do think BBC Radio Sheffield do great Sports Coverage but think the phone in with the same old contributors is quite a tired format especially when you have people like the convicted armed robber on I presume he still contributes and I use that term very loosely :)

I do think BBC Radio Sheffield do great Sports Coverage but think the phone in with the same old contributors is quite a tired format especially when you have people like the convicted armed robber on I presume he still contributes and I use that term very loosely :)

Anybody can call in, if you've got something to say, and are comfortable being heard on the radio then call in.

The same callers on all the time, that's because new callers aren't calling in, easy isn't it..

I'm certain the FH Team would love 50 new callers from the region to give thier views..

Anybody can call in, if you've got something to say, and are comfortable being heard on the radio then call in.

The same callers on all the time, that's because new callers aren't calling in, easy isn't it..

I'm certain the FH Team would love 50 new callers from the region to give thier views..

"Allo, Gaini Blade here, grumbles please, weerz money gone and when they gonna take down kop pillars? Back in my day etc..."

Back
Top Bottom