Heckingbottom is not and never was up to this job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m going to nail my colours to the mast and just say it…heckingbottom is the luckiest bloke alive. He was in the right place at the right time and fell onto the job of managing us because he was there and wouldn’t rock the boat.
He was barely competent in the championship but had 2 or 3 players, when he actually got round to playing them, who could turn a match round. He persisted with Norwood and fleck even when they were playing consistently badly until he had no choice but to play Macatee and Doyle and things suddenly got better and we started playing well and winning more, who could have known!! I would say, I know some people will disagree, it was in spite of Heckingbottom and not because of him.

The wholesale training slaughter of the players cannot be just luck, something is being done wrong and it’s followed him in clubs throughout his career. Even with this presumably high stress training the players are blowing out of their arses after 60 minutes! What on earth is happening in training? History shows us, he won’t change anything until we are down to having only the under 21’s left. He can’t change because he knows nothing else and is also seemingly the most stubborn man this side of the Pennines.

He is also tactically inept, playing the long ball to mcburnie is fair enough when he’s on the pitch but for fucks sake, don’t carry on with it when he’s sat on the fucking bench and a 5 foot 7 player has replaced him!

I don’t even think anything would be different if we hadn’t lost the 2 we lost, one was patchy to say the least and the other irreplaceable but he did get the targets he wanted who are turning out to be not performing well under him.

He is in no way up to managing in the premier league and it’s just gobsmacking that he still has support because he’s done nothing right since the season started, has no positive effect on results and seems unable to make a decision tactically until it’s too late. I mean fetching Osborne on against Man U… Slimane must be fucking paralysed from the knees down to not be getting a game. That was honestly the substitution that broke me and proved we need rid.
This is my opinion, yours may be different.
Utter bollocks, almost every word of it.

That’s what my post was in regards too.

Stop being a snowflake

Yep, I’m still 100% wanting us to be the worst side in Prem history.

I’m still 100% down with your homophobic version of that.

And I’m absolutely a “snowflake”.

Honestly, some of our supporters 🤷‍♂️

zzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz

I’m Putupwiowtacus!

zzzzzzzzz
I won’t respond to you again. So boring and sensitive.

I won’t respond to you again. So boring and sensitive.

Go to bed. Sleep it off. Things won’t look so bad in the morning.

ps: is a “snowflake” the same as a “fairy”?

Last edited:

I’m going to nail my colours to the mast and just say it…heckingbottom is the luckiest bloke alive. He was in the right place at the right time and fell onto the job of managing us because he was there and wouldn’t rock the boat.
He was barely competent in the championship but had 2 or 3 players, when he actually got round to playing them, who could turn a match round. He persisted with Norwood and fleck even when they were playing consistently badly until he had no choice but to play Macatee and Doyle and things suddenly got better and we started playing well and winning more, who could have known!! I would say, I know some people will disagree, it was in spite of Heckingbottom and not because of him.

The wholesale training slaughter of the players cannot be just luck, something is being done wrong and it’s followed him in clubs throughout his career. Even with this presumably high stress training the players are blowing out of their arses after 60 minutes! What on earth is happening in training? History shows us, he won’t change anything until we are down to having only the under 21’s left. He can’t change because he knows nothing else and is also seemingly the most stubborn man this side of the Pennines.

He is also tactically inept, playing the long ball to mcburnie is fair enough when he’s on the pitch but for fucks sake, don’t carry on with it when he’s sat on the fucking bench and a 5 foot 7 player has replaced him!

I don’t even think anything would be different if we hadn’t lost the 2 we lost, one was patchy to say the least and the other irreplaceable but he did get the targets he wanted who are turning out to be not performing well under him.

He is in no way up to managing in the premier league and it’s just gobsmacking that he still has support because he’s done nothing right since the season started, has no positive effect on results and seems unable to make a decision tactically until it’s too late. I mean fetching Osborne on against Man U… Slimane must be fucking paralysed from the knees down to not be getting a game. That was honestly the substitution that broke me and proved we need rid.
Wow, after a rant like that you'd think we were in Legue 2.

Nobody would do any better with the players we have available. Its simple starting numerous threads about sacking Hecky, but be realistic, who would actually agree to come to the club, that could get a tune out of this squad? (Don’t say Wilder, serious answers only)

We’re going down, get over it, once you learn to accept that you will feel so much better about life.

We’re going down, to come back stronger, Boom 💥
Come back stronger?There is a big,big task to do int'Championship,players out of contract,e.t.c. plus youngsters to sort out,going to need some wheeling and adealing by the manager,whoever he is.

I was thinking of a dream team of Wilder with Knill as assistant, Billy as head (player) coach all overseen by Warnock as Technical director and Harry Bassett our Director of football. That should do it 🤔:oops:
All wearing Jimmy Hagen ties

Guy starts a thread all the clique on here jump On board and start getting pissy, there’s no wonder this place has lost some good posters lately just scroll past he’s not wasting paper writing it down ffs
So don’t interact with people on a forum built for interaction?

It’s a bold strategy

Of course he was the right man for the job.

Back
Top Bottom