CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So we're resorting to bullying tactics now.

The sooner this absolute joke of an owner gets out of our club the better.
Why is it bullying? If he doesn’t want to sign a contract then good riddance to the big stiff.

Its about replacements, with Sander at his best 8.5/9 out of 10 on his usual performances anything from 4-6 out of 10 and you only got his best a few games a season or bursts of 10 mins in a game. We need consistency I would rather have a solid 7/10 no fuss type of player that you can depend on rather than the every now and then he might just do it.
Absolutely this, there are no games off in the Premier league, if we replace him with someone who is a 7 every week we haven't done too bad out of it overall

Yeah like players and agents don't do that. Case in point: Aaron "Sell me now or else" Ramsdale because Arteta has been on the phone.

I don’t believe you have the full facts in regards to ramsdale downing tools so to speak

I don’t believe you have the full facts in regards to ramsdale downing tools so to speak

We were wanting the best price from Arsenal. That sale was going to happen it was just a case of how much.

Yeah like players and agents don't do that. Case in point: Aaron "Sell me now or else" Ramsdale because Arteta has been on the phone.
You happy with the club reportedly bullying players out of the club then? Because that's what this is. Why would any player sign a new contract for us right now?

So everyone happy with him running down his contract leaving us without the resource to strength the squad either now or at end of season?

Why do people act like players “running down their contract” is a slight on the player? He agreed to play for this club for 4 years, and did so without fuss, didn’t ever attempt to force a move, didn’t down tools when we got relegated.

If you sign a contract for a job, and are then offered terms that you don’t think are the best you can get, you would be happy to say “No thanks, I’ll finish my agreed contract here and then explore my options.” would you then expect to be told by your employer that you are being frozen out and essentially suspended from doing your job unless you 1. sign the offered contract, or 2. fuck off now?

Why are footballers, as professionals, held in a different regard to any other profession? I find it pathetic.

That's almost how it came out of his mouth, he may have exaggerated what he did but he said he wouldn't play for United until he got a move.

Keep spinning the prince’s shit. You’re on for a big crash.

We tried to get players in though
What do you not understand about the guy wanting to sell up and fuck off? Nobody seemingly wants to buy the club.

I'm not on anyone's side but McCabe used to sell everyone at the first bid.

He could hide away like many owners do. He openly comes on a fans run youtube channel and speaks to the fans and answers our questions directly.

If Sander doesn't want to sign then do we keep him and lose him for nowt? I thought Ndiaye could keep us up but Berge won't so we if can sell him and get a few in then go for it.

If at the end of August we've got nobody then fair enough I'll be as pissed off as the rest but I'd but not kicking off about anything wrote in that shit rag.

You happy with the club reportedly bullying players out of the club then? Because that's what this is. Why would any player sign a new contract for us right now?

He doesn't want to sign one though and we offered him one before doing a deal with Burnley.

People believing shitrags like the heil and some fat itk fcks on twitter cracks me up, you gullible fckers 🤣🤣 ...however if it keeps you happy...

Why do people act like players “running down their contract” is a slight on the player? He agreed to play for this club for 4 years, and did so without fuss, didn’t ever attempt to force a move, didn’t down tools when we got relegated.

If you sign a contract for a job, and are then offered terms that you don’t think are the best you can get, you would be happy to say “No thanks, I’ll finish my agreed contract here and then explore my options.” would you then expect to be told by your employer that you are being frozen out and essentially suspended from doing your job unless you 1. sign the offered contract, or 2. fuck off now?

Why are footballers, as professionals, held in a different regard to any other profession? I find it pathetic.
Suggesting Sander was "running down his contract" is not a slight on the player. Just a statement of fact. As is the argument that we can force his hand and try to get a fee for a player who (as much as I think he has an incredible upside and have been a fan of the lad) hasn't really made much of a difference to us over the past few seasons he's been with us.

I think there's an argument that forcing his hand was both a good plan and somewhat self-defeating/churlish. If it's true, firstly apologies to Eric_Brooks for poopooing it yesterday, but if it means we can sign a play to make a bigger difference, then I think on balance it's not an awful decision.

These 'ifs' are mounting up though and the fact that there are so many with days to go until kick off shows how poorly the club is being run.

Just waiting for all the other players in their last season to leave now. Isn’t just berge.

People on here are far too happy to let players with a decent value walk out for nothing. I think unless we have a billionaire as owner we can't afford to keep allowing that to happen.

We have already let a few walk away for nothing but no chance we were letting Ndiaye and Berge go without getting a single penny. Anyone who thought otherwise obviously wants us to be even more financially fucked than we already are.

He doesn't want to sign one though and we offered him one before doing a deal with Burnley.

So you're happy with the club threatening to freeze him out for the final year unless he signs or moves on nowthen? Because that sounds a lot like bullying to me.

The club gave him the 4 year contract. It's up to him to decide whether to sign a new one or see it out. But reported treats to freeze players out, especially a player who has caused the club no issues, been a model professional and always knuckled down and got on with the job.

If true, it absolutely stinks and is indicative of how badly this club is being run by the current owner.

What do you not understand about the guy wanting to sell up and fuck off? Nobody seemingly wants to buy the club.

I'm not on anyone's side but McCabe used to sell everyone at the first bid.

He could hide away like many owners do. He openly comes on a fans run youtube channel and speaks to the fans and answers our questions directly.

If Sander doesn't want to sign then do we keep him and lose him for nowt? I thought Ndiaye could keep us up but Berge won't so we if can sell him and get a few in then go for it.

If at the end of August we've got nobody then fair enough I'll be as pissed off as the rest but I'd but not kicking off about anything wrote in that shit rag.

This isn’t the prince agajnst McCabe

Fuck the end of august. You can stick a fork in us then. We’re done.

What about all the other players with a year left. Are we going to let them all leave?

A few days before the worlds eyes are on us and the biggest and best league in the world we currently stand with a weaker team than in the championship last season. Our two best players gone, a midfield of Osborn Norwood Slimane is looking likely for Saturday. Our current best player allegedly forced out, our manager allegedly storming off the training ground, fans at each others throats.

Those at the top doing a great job some would have you believe 💩

Suggesting Sander was "running down his contract" is not a slight on the player. Just a statement of fact. As is the argument that we can force his hand and try to get a fee for a player who (as much as I think he has an incredible upside and have been a fan of the lad) hasn't really made much of a difference to us over the past few seasons he's been with us.

I think there's an argument that forcing his hand was both a good plan and somewhat self-defeating/churlish. If it's true, firstly apologies to Eric_Brooks for poopooing it yesterday, but if it means we can sign a play to make a bigger difference, then I think on balance it's not an awful decision.

These 'ifs' are mounting up though and the fact that there are so many with days to go until kick off shows how poorly the club is being run.

It wouldn’t be so bad if we had already started to being players in with the Illy money. We didn’t actually put a bid in for Souza until Sunday. The berge to Burnley started before this. The IF’s won’t be filled to anywhere near our satisfaction. But we tried.

Back
Top Bottom