CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have heard (completely up to you if you believe me) that we are actively trying to sell Berge through intermediaries and have been for some time.

I don't think we will be actively trying to sell him now, but then again when it comes to United, never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. Who knows what they will do next.

If in the unlikely event this is true, Berge and his reps would need sanity checks if they didn't turn down such a move.
Burnley have only a marginally better chance of staying up than Utd and have little/no chance of qualifying for a Eur spot, so signing up for 3-4 years with them would make no sense

not a wind up. Just what I’ve been told from someone with connections in the club.

I have heard (completely up to you if you believe me) that we are actively trying to sell Berge through intermediaries and have been for some time.
To be honest, at this point j don’t have a problem with it. We haven’t done enough to stay up in my opinion, and if we do we have left it late. Doyle joined us in June last year for example.

If we can sell berge and say her obrien and another for 4/5 years let’s just do it.

It's an open secret that United have been looking to offload since we went down. The lad has even mentioned it in interviews himself. Nobody came up with the money.

Last edited:
Reading between the lines with the HRA interview, he basically said that players of some transfer value wont be allowed to leave for free. That means selling before they become available for free. Therefore, Berge will likely be leaving and I wouldnt be surprised if Jebbo goes out of the door as well.

What a mess we are in. Getting promoted only to have the same fire sale we were all expecting if we'd remained in the Championship.

Not sure whether he would go to Burnley though. From our perspective, strengthening a team expected to be in the bottom three with us would be probably the most ridiculous decision we have made this window - and that is saying something given how bad this window has been thus far.

I'm dismissing this as bollocks but it doesn't change the fact we need players in now!
2 starters in that midfield and 3 if we're going to sell Berge.

not a wind up. Just what I’ve been told from someone with connections in the club.
It's official. Posters on here with connections inside the club are now in the majority. It had to happen one day and the logical conclusion of it all is that they will soon have no reason to post anything because they will just be telling each other what they all already know.

Going off the Prince’s interview where he says we can’t afford to let players go for free we’re presumably trying to sell him to anyone who will have him.
Berge has stated! Running his contract down.
I would think only a big club with European ambitions would change his mind.
Burnley are not in that group! Just someone else trying to stir the shit. Just what do these so called fans enjoy about doing this.
Really not worth replying to
Anyway I've done it..!!

Berge has stated! Running his contract down.
I would think only a big club with European ambitions would change his mind.
Burnley are not in that group! Just someone else trying to stir the shit. Just what do these so called fans enjoy about doing this.
Really not worth replying to
Anyway I've done it..!!
I don’t know if he will go to Burnley it would be a weird one but given the Prince’s interview I expect we are touting him round for sale all over the place.

It's official. Posters on here with connections inside the club are now in the majority. It had to happen one day and the logical conclusion of it all is that they will soon have no reason to post anything because they will just be telling each other what they all already know.
Most of the leaked info from Bramall Lane surfaces on Porktalk, where everybody knows somebody at elevated levels at the club.

Strangely, they never pick any ITK stuff from inside their own club, but that may be because everything's hunky dory and going to plan under Big Chan 🙂

Reading between the lines with the HRA interview, he basically said that players of some transfer value wont be allowed to leave for free. That means selling before they become available for free. Therefore, Berge will likely be leaving and I wouldnt be surprised if Jebbo goes out of the door as well.

What a mess we are in. Getting promoted only to have the same fire sale we were all expecting if we'd remained in the Championship.

Not sure whether he would go to Burnley though. From our perspective, strengthening a team expected to be in the bottom three with us would be probably the most ridiculous decision we have made this window - and that is saying something given how bad this window has been thus far.
Fire sale ? One out and four in !
Some fire !

Most of the leaked info from Bramall Lane surfaces on Porktalk, where everybody knows somebody at elevated levels at the club.

Strangely, they never pick any ITK stuff from inside their own club, but that may be because everything's hunky dory and going to plan under Big Chan 🙂
I agree the pigs are so desperate for us to fall on our arses they make stories up

Back
Top Bottom