CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The 217,000 that lost their lives fighting at our sides might think what a fucking brainless thing to say, and even more unbelievable you got some likes from some more brainless arseholes.
HAha I am sure i shall get alot more to

He puts the twitter handle of the source at the bottom of his tweets, but I suspect many just read the main text and assume it is from him, which is probably why some react as if he is the making the claims. If he wrote "Sources are saying" or "According to X" at the start of his tweets, it might save him some grief.

I think these French journos are just talking utter shite. Now they are saying Marseille face competition from Everton, complete nonsense

He puts the twitter handle of the source at the bottom of his tweets, but I suspect many just read the main text and assume it is from him, which is probably why some react as if he is the making the claims. If he wrote "Sources are saying" or "According to X" at the start of his tweets, it might save him some grief.

That Twitter account is possibly the most pointless thing going. Image spending your life just repeating what others have already said.

Back
Top Bottom