23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ladies and Gentlemen. I hereby give you Sheffield United’s 23/24 home kit
Ya know what, the more i think about it. They said the Home is a nod to the past. That's a remake of the 1998 "Marcelo", Coventry shirt. Done right and wouldn't look "too" bad

1685733048292.png1685733070359.png

Probably is going to be that, as we have learnt with DHgate there is a huge market in knock off shirts and I doubt they'd make Blades kits without inside Intel. If it is the home kit then I don't mind it. Should have definitely used the promotion shirt though!!!

Absolute fucking state of that.

Is it being modelled by Jack Robinson?

That leaked image is recent too as in the bottom left, you can see next seasons AC Milan shirt:

Not enough stripes for me.

Obviously that China replica wil be nowt like it in terms of final touches etc. but that Hemming-whats-his-face on Yorkshire Post said its a nod to the past so i wouldn't be surprised

View attachment 161790
Or 'we haven't got a clue what to do so will rehash summat else'.

Remember though, "bespoke". As soon as that word is mentioned dicks are out like Harambe has been reincarnated.

It probably doesn’t look so good because it’s a cheap knock off no doubt cobbled together off the back of a photo.

At least give them chance to bring the proper thing out.

Overall design with thick stripes looks fine to me. Loved the 98 kit and if we are bringing a new shirt out every season it needs to be somewhat different from the last one to make people buy it.

Could be a LOT worse. Never forget:

View attachment 161791
What don’t we like about this shirt? Never understood the issue. A nice smart remake of our first ever shirt for the 125 years season.

Centenary/Commerative shirts have been popular at other clubs. They loved the Maroon one at Arsenal.

This is why I said it was better to wait to see what it looks like with a proper Club lead launch not some dodgy knock off / grainy photo.

Don’t think I like it as much as the promotion shirt but there you go.

Errea. Forged in shit.
'Errea. It's Italian for cheap and poorly made.'

Still, it's bespoke and apparently that's the bee all and end all. None of this template crap. Make no wonder none of our kits were ready until a few days before the season.

This is as bad as when we had that leaked photo of Didzy in the second Prem shirt, last time around. That was an eyesore, and this is almost as bad.

At least give them chance to bring the proper thing out.
They have a chance to release a photo. They haven't. So all we can go on is a photo from an unknown location. That's because the club are pathetic. This isn't a wedding dress we're not allowed to see before the day ffs. Same as pre-season overseas tour. How many individuals make up a trip? 50?60?70? Telling me they haven't got a location already booked out?

So let fans know where it is and let them book time off work if needed, clear it with the wife or whatever, get flights booked before prices shoot up closer to the date. The fixture might not be finalised yet but the country will be.

It doesn't affect me as I can't go so some will start asking why I give so much of a flying fuck, but that's not the point. I'm a fan. I don't understand why things like these are kept so secretive. Signings and targets yes, I get that. Finances I get that too.

But fucks sake, showing us a picture of a kit and telling us where they're heading? Is that too much for them? They'll be on a video soon asking for our support at games. Alright when they want summat.

This is as bad as when we had that leaked photo of Didzy in the second Prem shirt, last time around. That was an eyesore, and this is almost as bad.
The Adidas USG one? That was awful. I've got one still in its wrapper where its staying. Never to see the light of day its that bad. People slag the diamond one off but at least that was trying to be bad.

Back
Top Bottom