Coventry or Luton to join us in the Premier League

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Coventry or Luton

• Coventry

Votes: 41 23.3%
  • Luton

Votes: 135 76.7%

• Total voters
I've said before, Luton will benefit from quality surplus players from the London heavyweights, cov all the way..

Even though they're a bunch of mad weirdos with shite haircuts.

Don't really like either of them
Financially can't see much difference
Coventry would probably need to.strengthen more but Luton style of play would see them smash all records for points and goals and probably red cards conceded

Luton. Can't be doing with Coventry.

Luton will need to invest heavily to get their stadium to Premier league standard.

Given our budget constraints if Coventry end up going up we could do a lot worse than have a look at Adebayo. Tall, strong, seems to have a nice touch.

Admittedly he's playing against the slowest centre back in the championship and he missed what looked like a sitter but beggars cant be choosers

Given our budget constraints if Coventry end up going up we could do a lot worse than have a look at Adebayo. Tall, strong, seems to have a nice touch.

Admittedly he's playing against the slowest centre back in the championship and he missed what looked like a sitter but beggars cant be choosers
His finishing is pants.

Could easily be 3-0 Luton, Cov need to change something - Gyokeres has hardly had a kick (I put a fiver on him for first goal scorer so clearly jinxed him)

VERY rare that the team that scores 1st doesn’t go on to win

Kinda unsold your own idea there mate in paragraph 2😂

However Hamer for Cov looks tidy, good energy and nice touch - on transfermarkt at £4.5m

Kinda unsold your own idea there mate in paragraph 2😂

However Hamer for Cov looks tidy, good energy and nice touch - on transfermarkt at £4.5m
True but against the same centre half over 2 games our strikers didn't score once

Dreadful game. Gyokeres and Morris have both been poor.
Neither team deserve promotion.
Fuck em' both off and promote the pigs based on attendance, anyone?? 🤔🤔
utb

Not everyone is on here 24/7. Show a bit of respect to the poster mate.
As for the game, i would like Coventry to win. I know we had a bit of bother with em a couple of years back what with the tennis balls and was it sisis or summat , but they have been knocked from pillar to post for many years moving from ground to ground and slipping into league 2. Can you imagine what the feeling would be like had it been us? Good luck to them today.
But to a certain degree it has been us?

Back
Top Bottom