Perfect Crowd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

its weird feeling being praised for that. as normally after any success its condemnation after some idiot lets everyone down. like huddersfield, port vale, forest & most teams in that week of play off 2nd legs last year

but i said last night shoutout to the fans. its rare in football now with pitch invasions being "cool" but so proud of the them. as we all as 1 respected players wishes to stay off the pitch

edit - do we think the lap of honour at most home games has lead to the conditions of last night

Last edited:
Class from the fans last night, no silly pitch invasion, no making a beeline to opposition fans to goad and take the piss, no attacks on opposition players, hopefully we can have another packed lane and party on Saturday.
Surely we must have twatted a few disabled orphans after though??

Did anyone leave early though?! I've heard Lightsoot had his spotters out and anyone found leaving before midnight was stoned to death.
I know you're joking, but it was great to see the whole crowd stay and wait for the team to do their lap and it was bloody loud. It's obviously easy to say when we've achieved promotion, but it was a late one so I think we deserve a pat on the back for last night. Was a brilliant way to celebrate.

Felt at 0-0 early in the second half we really got behind 'em and helped keep that momentum that we had at that point, and then we scored. From a fairly tepid first half West Brom got the ferocious treatment from both players and fans in the second.

I know you're joking, but it was great to see the whole crowd stay and wait for the team to do their lap and it was bloody loud. It's obviously easy to say when we've achieved promotion, but it was a late one so I think we deserve a pat on the back for last night. Was a brilliant way to celebrate.

Felt at 0-0 early in the second half we really got behind 'em and helped keep that momentum that we had at that point, and then we scored. From a fairly tepid first half West Brom got the ferocious treatment from both players and fans in the second.
My ears were ringing like I'd been to a gig when I got home, couldn't sleep either, had to stop watching Blades twitter videos at 1am and finally gave in!

Class from the fans last night, no silly pitch invasion, no making a beeline to opposition fans to goad and take the piss, no attacks on opposition players, hopefully we can have another packed lane and party on Saturday.
were you watching Forrest?
please note no Albion players were hurt in the celebrations

My ears were ringing like I'd been to a gig when I got home, couldn't sleep either, had to stop watching Blades twitter videos at 1am and finally gave in!
I was exactly the same! Mind you I do have tinnitus anyway from listening to too much rock music over the years but it was particularly apparent last night! I had to drown it out the buzzing by playing Rocking all over the world at top volume, always works for me! 😄 ;)

That was us last night , due to no pitch invasion , we got to see the celebrations in full , with out fat and fatter stewards on the pitch .

The principle cardio activity for stewards is chasing invaders across the pitch, if they lose that they will inevitably put weight on. In many ways we’re creating a vicious circle which will lead to dire health outcomes for the fluorescent jacketed ones.

Absolutely loved a pitch invasion and been on many a pitch in my time, so have 75% of the forum I’d imagine at some point in their life. But last night was perfect and I’m glad no one got onto the pitch as it was a fitting tribute to the lads.. Still wouldn’t have got the face on with anyone going on last night but I’m so pleased they didn’t on this occasion.

Did them league one pigs get anything said to them about when they tried to assault Crystal Palace live on television..

You may say that, but according to Porktalk, it was one of the most subdued promotion celebrations they’ve ever seen.

Apparently, at the Rust Bucket, attacking opposition players is the unwritten rule, although that’s generally relegation based, more common than promotion round those parts

You may say that, but according to Porktalk, it was one of the most subdued promotion celebrations they’ve ever seen.

Apparently, at the Rust Bucket, attacking opposition players is the unwritten rule, although that’s generally relegation based, more common than promotion round those parts
The classy club

Back
Top Bottom