No match report today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fair enough. Totally understand. I'm still livid with them all and it finished over 3 hours ago. I'd have had them running up some fucking hills tomorrow at 8 am. Ruin their fucking weekend like they've ruined mine and most other United fans. Then again I'd probably have myself running up hills if I was as bad at my job as our fantastic manager is.

Sorry.

Players couldn't be arsed.

Nor can I.

Noone above 4/10
We’re on a train back to London full of Luton fans. What an awful few hours. This has to be one of the darkest days for a long time. The Luton fans keep saying how bad we were and how are we second? Well we’ve explained it’s been like this for a while.

You’re right though, the lack of passion was sickening.

I'd give Ndiaye a 6, and Wes doesn't deserve to be tarnished with the shit brush either. But beyond that I completely agree.

It was like watching the Adkins team again.
Only Wes comes above 4 for me.
Ndiaye was abysmal by his standards played too deep and he needs to learn not to try and take 3 or 4 players on all the time, it's OK to pass sometimes.

If ever a time to stand by our team it,s now. Obiously feeling the pressure of not going up and set us way back. We,ll never win cups ,never the P.L. our fate is the odd good win. Still blades forever. We do need some serious invester to spray money about to get further, doubt it,ll happen in my time. However Sunderland wednesday ,i,ll be watching and hopping.

Only Wes comes above 4 for me.
Ndiaye was abysmal by his standards played too deep and he needs to learn not to try and take 3 or 4 players on all the time, it's OK to pass sometimes.

Ndaiye was the only one really trying but I agree that he was trying to do too much and needs to get his head up more.

Followed the pattern since Boro beat us...

Play the game like we've got everything to lose... go a goal down... start rushing to create chances... lose our heads.

For all the recent interviews about 'experienced players' we don't half sh*t ourselves the moment we go a goal behind. We had ages to compose ourselves and try to play for chances with a bit of patience.

I thought he was as bad as anyone else on the pitch in red and white. He was probably slightly better than the linesman on the SS side of the pitch though.

and that’s fair but I thought he at least tried, most of the time

Unlike Bogle jogging back on the opposite sideline every time we lost the ball

Sorry.

Nor can I.

Noone above 4/10
You do right… I can’t believe today. At HOME against Luton and the tactic was to sit back and wait for them to score!
Bogle and Lowe were the most frustrating for me (think I’ve mentioned it on every thread on here!) never once looked to get behind down the wing. Instead they both kept turning back to receive the ball on the halfway line.
We need Both Doyle and McAtee on from the start. We need to find some energy that’s simply evaporated of late!
Get out there and get after the opposition… whoever it is!

Dont understand the excuses for Wes on this thread though. They only had 2 shots and both had him beaten. Beaten for another goal at his near post again and kicked the ball out of play directly on numerous occasions when he had the whole pitch to aim at. 4/10 is generous he has been back to his League 1 standards last few weeks. Davies being an absolute bombscare is the only thing keeping him in the team

Ndaiye was the only one really trying but I agree that he was trying to do too much and needs to get his head up more.
In our first PL season under Wilder I remember how we many times opposition fans claimed their team had an off-day after losing to us. Although most of those teams had better players than us, I don't think attitude/lack of trying was their main problem. We were really good at making games, what dictated results, about what we were good at. It took a long time before teams realised how to deal with us tactically.

Lately we've been experiencing a lot of the same. There are a number of Championship teams that can match us in terms of athleticism and guts. If those become the main features of games, we'll struggle to make effective use of our good ability.

and that’s fair but I thought he at least tried, most of the time

Unlike Bogle jogging back on the opposite sideline every time we lost the ball
Bogle just wanders about and is constantly the wrong side of his man. Lowe is piss weak in the tackle and seems to have lost the ability to make basic passes and dribbles.

We’re on a train back to London full of Luton fans. What an awful few hours. This has to be one of the darkest days for a long time. The Luton fans keep saying how bad we were and how are we second? Well we’ve explained it’s been like this for a while.

you poor buggers - someone somewhere must have had to do the same almost in every game bar Swansea and at a push Watford

How are that fucking shower in the top 6? Southern fuckholes.

You do right… I can’t believe today. At HOME against Luton and the tactic was to sit back and wait for them to score!
Bogle and Lowe were the most frustrating for me (think I’ve mentioned it on every thread on here!) never once looked to get behind down the wing. Instead they both kept turning back to receive the ball on the halfway line.
We need Both Doyle and McAtee on from the start. We need to find some energy that’s simply evaporated of late!
Get out there and get after the opposition… whoever it is!
I don't think we did sit back.
We are just too slow in everything we do.
We also have a manager that doesn't have a plan B when things aren't working and who also picks Fleck which is like playing with 10 men.
You have to give some credit to Luton they sussed us out and got players back behind the ball quickly not too mention the fine art of time-wasting down to a tee.

Sorry.

Nor can I.

Noone above 4/10
Understood, however a pod at some point would be appreciated.
You and Webster tearing apart todays 'performance' could be epic

Back
Top Bottom