JTW positions required

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You would have Ndiaye, backed up by Berge and McAtee.

The problem we also have is selling the move to a player.

“Come join us. You’ll get a game IF McBurnie isn’t fit and Sharp isn’t fit and we don’t decide to play Ndiaye through the middle where he scored 3 in 6 at the end of last season.”

Who comes in of any caliber under those terms?
If Maupay was available on loan i would take him and play him ahead of Sharp or rotate them,regarding McBurnie this ankle niggle might be more than a niggle and could be just a maggot on the line to keep oppo managers guessing.

maupays agent has probably scuppered any chance of him joining united with his demands when wilder had all but signed him 3 years ago would be a great addition though at this level

Make your mind up, you have said we will not be signing anyone as we have no money.
I said very unlikely/maybe. I still believe osula will come back to fill gap. As for wether a deal can be struck to use the small amount we save I don’t know. As for signings I still believe we are in the same situation unless things have changed in a week. As for you jumping on my every word, get a grip. As I have said my source is good and you’re a dick for banging on about that I don’t have one. What possess you to go on like this? You don’t know me but assume I’m telling lies. Go away you sad little man.

A new loanee will come in to replace Khadra - I hope it will be a striker with a goal-touch.

If Doyle doesn't sort himself out we need a CM more than a striker

Ndiaye, Jebbison and Osula are all options as strikers

I said very unlikely/maybe. I still believe osula will come back to fill gap. As for wether a deal can be struck to use the small amount we save I don’t know. As for signings I still believe we are in the same situation unless things have changed in a week. As for you jumping on my every word, get a grip. As I have said my source is good and you’re a dick for banging on about that I don’t have one. What possess you to go on like this? You don’t know me but assume I’m telling lies. Go away you sad little man.
thanks for the info andy yeah another striker is the big priority imo if we cant bring osula back and let him and jebbo fight it out for the target man role

thanks for the info andy yeah another striker is the big priority imo if we cant bring osula back and let him and jebbo fight it out for the target man role
I think that is the intention. I was told the ideal was keeping the squad bar RK and bringing osula back. Holding firm for using loan money to get another but as I said it isn’t a large amount we get off the books to my mind it is very positive that he is/will be off. I think if take over goes through or agreement reached between both parties possibly 1 big loan signing.
Takeover more or less certain.

I think that is the intention. I was told the ideal was keeping the squad bar RK and bringing osula back. Holding firm for using loan money to get another but as I said it isn’t a large amount we get off the books to my mind it is very positive that he is/will be off. I think if take over goes through or agreement reached between both parties possibly 1 big loan signing.
Takeover more or less certain.
thanks for that replacement for billy i would say if osula is coming back adam armstrong or cameron archer would be my 2 choices utb

The more games that are played, the more it reinforces my opinion that we need a CM and a CF.

Tonight showed that Doyle isn't a reliable CM at the base with Norwood. He is excellent on the ball and in attacking areas he contributes well.
However, without the ball he is too indisciplined, he doesn't hold our shape and doesn't break up attacking threats.
If, as looks likely, we move Khadra out - then Doyle should really replace his role as AM cover option.
With only the injured Osborn and Fleck as our DM options, we could do with some mobility in the middle of the park. Neither of these two are up to it and are going to be unfit.
Norwood needs some help.

I think most are on board that we need a CF.
Sharp & Jebbison (despite a great cameo) aren't going to be enough and Brewster is out for a while. Who knows how long McBurnie is going to be out for too..

Last edited:
The more games that are played, the more it reinforces my opinion that we need a CM and a CF.

Tonight showed that Doyle isn't a reliable CM at the base with Norwood. He is excellent on the ball and in attacking areas he contributes well.
However, without the ball he is too indisciplined, he doesn't hold our shape and doesn't break up attacking threats.
If, as looks likely, we move Khadra out - then Doyle should really replace his role as AM cover option.
With only the injured Osborn and Fleck as our DM options, we could do with some mobility in the middle of the park. Neither of these two are up to it and are going to be unfit.
Norwood needs some help.

Sharp & Jebbison (despite a great cameo) aren't going to be enough and Brewster is out for a while. Who knows how long McBurnie is going to be out for too..
wonder if leroy fer might still be on the radar mind andy67 saying just a striker to come in im with you though captain a defensive midfielder plus a striker is whats needed think if we could just bring 2 in we would be in a fantastic position for top 2

wonder if leroy fer might still be on the radar mind andy67 saying just a striker to come in im with you though captain a defensive midfielder plus a striker is whats needed think if we could just bring 2 in we would be in a fantastic position for top 2

Leroy Fer of five years ago is exactly what we're missing. No idea what his level is now.

Leroy Fer of five years ago is exactly what we're missing. No idea what his level is now.
just that there was a rumour couple of months ago about us being interested in him going back to strikers do you think solomon rondon could be an option 33 but could be handy on a short term loan to get us over the line free agent

Wouldn't be opposed to Rondon, Fer.... or Colback

The more decent, experienced types the better for me

It's a way to compensate for a below par manager

Looking forward to whether andypandy67 is the second coming of Richard Cadette or JL4x4. I'm siding with the latter given the usual standard of ITK claimers on here, usually about as accurate as me pissing into my own mouth in a tornado. No doubt he'll call me a dick'ed. Seems to like that one he does.

Norwood needs some help.

Doyle was in good form before he got injured, and I thought was very much making the second CM role his own. He had a shocker last night - hopefully a one-off as he comes up to speed.

I wouldn't write him off as a CM yet - after all, we've had discussions the last few days about whether signing him for £10m would be good value for money. On last nights display - no! On October/November performances - probably yes.

Hopefully he can bounce back, but he's probably lost the shirt at the minute.

dont give up on doyle after one bad game dont forget sanders had 3 mediocre games after his injury always gonna be a tough tricky game last night i would have taken a point before kick off one bad game doesnt make him a bad signing he will come back strong imo

I see Danny posted on Twitter asking for loan signing suggestions that were realistic.

Wish people would think before they post.

Here are some of them and why they are quite frankly ridiculous to suggest as January arrivals:

Pukki - why would Norwich loan their main striker while they still have a chance of play offs?

Simms - Everton just recalled him because they feel they need him. He's also now played for both Sunderland and Everton so can't play for another even if he wanted to.

Dennis - see Simms

Stewart - see Pukki

Keinan Davis - why would Watford cancel his loan and then loan him to a rival when he's in their team?

Madine - why would Blackpool loan their main striker when they are trying to stay up? He's also under contract for a while.

Evans - see Pukki

Carlton Morris - see Pukki

Clarke Harris - the guy is the first choice striker for Peterborough. Why would they loan him out?

Dykes - a bit tongue in cheek after Warnock, but see Pukki.

🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom