Incoming? Morgan Gibbs-White

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn't they have signed some of the loan players we didn't like, instead of Hendo and MGW?

That makes him something like the 12th-most expensive English footballer of all time. Raheem Sterling just went to Chelsea for £45m. It's basically what Arsenal just paid for Gabriel Jesus! (not English but fair to say he has a bit of a better pedigree than MGW).

Great player but holy cow that is an insane amount of money for him.

If Ornstein says it, it’s true.

First Henderson and now Gibbs-White. Fuck Forest.

I tell you what I know energy prices have sky rocketed but that’s one expensive washing machine they’ve got over there

That makes him something like the 12th-most expensive English footballer of all time. Raheem Sterling just went to Chelsea for £45m. It's basically what Arsenal just paid for Gabriel Jesus! (not English but fair to say he has a bit of a better pedigree than MGW).

Great player but holy cow that is an insane amount of money for him.
Yeah certainly feels like overpaying based on what he's shown so far but if he makes the step up then there's no reason he's not worth that much.

Has everything you'd want from a young attacker. Immensely skillful and creative, gets good numbers, good attitude, can handle 90 minutes every week, will graft for the team, can cope with the physicality, and he's homegrown.

God I hate that they're getting him.

It's paid for Wolves to bring in Matheus Nunes, a type of player they seemingly needed more and with outstanding pedigree.

The very best players from the Championship have been going for £25-30m for a few years.
Add in his age, nationality and that Wolves are a PL club that didn't need to sell and I can certainly see how it got to the £35m up front mark.

It's a superb signing for Forest. They've made so many signings of players we're familiar with either as ex-players, or players we had previous links with. I like Steve Cooper as a manager. Their recruitment has been great. It'll be interesting to see how they go.
It's so frustrating. I'd like to wish them all the best but I can't stand them.

The last kick in the nuts would be if they came in for Anel or Berge.

Doesn’t that put their spending at around £200m + a few “frees”.

I’m glad he’s gone there. We can buy him from them when we trade places in the summer 😜

Doesn’t that put their spending at around £200m + a few “frees”.

I’m glad he’s gone there. We can buy him from them when we trade places in the summer 😜

No way do forest go down, that squad is mid table easily.
I'm absolutely fucking gutted MGW has gone to them cunts I despise them with a passion I normally only reserve for the pigs

The Premier league is absolutely mental. I love MGW but that is ludicrous money. If Forest do drop they will be in Admin in 2 years.

No way do forest go down, that squad is mid table easily.
I'm absolutely fucking gutted MGW has gone to them cunts I despise them with a passion I normally only reserve for the pigs
They’ve signed 16/17 new players. I can’t see them staying up imo

No way will they go down now. It wouldn't surprise me if they're not done yet and also improve in the January window. I can see them staying in the prem for the foreseeable future.

If they have the cash and a plan to recover if it fails then that's how you stay in the prem.

I've never subscribed to the scabs malarky, I just despise them as a club and arrogant fan base. Fuck em! 😂

No way will they go down now. It wouldn't surprise me if they're not done yet and also improve in the January window. I can see them staying in the prem for the foreseeable future.

If they have the cash and a plan to recover if it fails then that's how you stay in the prem.

I've never subscribed to the scabs malarky, I just despise them as a club and arrogant fan base. Fuck em! 😂

I don’t think they’re safe now they’ve got MGW. He’s a great player but that fee is based on him destroying the championship.

Wolves were saying he wasn’t good enough to start the season he came to us.

As much as I dislike this move and rate MGW as a player, I still think they’ll go down and then they’ll be fucked. They scraped past West Ham in game they should’ve lost easily, there won’t be that level of luck all season.

I don’t think they’re safe now they’ve got MGW. He’s a great player but that fee is based on him destroying the championship.

Wolves were saying he wasn’t good enough to start the season he came to us.

As much as I dislike this move and rate MGW as a player, I still think they’ll go down and then they’ll be fucked. They scraped past West Ham in game they should’ve lost easily, there won’t be that level of luck all season.
I hope you're right mate. Just can't see it unfortunately.

I'm more than happy to be wrong though 😁

Has the transfer actually happened or just a fee agreed between the clubs so far?

Would be amusing if MGW turned Forest down and wanted to stay at Wolves or moves to an alternate club instead.

Didn't want him joining Forest either, it is what it is. MGW became a blades favourite but at that price I'm not so sure we'd have signed him even if we had gone up. I'd have much rather he joined Leeds over Forest, it is annoying after everything. But he's got to look after his career and for him it's a good move although maybe wolves really did want to keep him.

As for Forest, they probably will stay up but they're spending ridiculous money to do it, I'd love it, last be it if they got relegated and we pass them the other way!

I'm not really as bothered that Henderson joined them, I know he was great for us but I never was as attached to Henderson as I was MGW.

Back
Top Bottom