Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Cannot believe that they are not ready yet. A major fuck up by every one involved

Is this still going on? 116 pages. FFS it's a kit. You'll see it next Saturday for definite.

The amount of people that have posted in this thread saying stuff like:
Who cares?
It's just a kit?
What's it matter?
100 pages about a kit 🤣
I don't buy so doesn't affect me.. bla bla bla...

... is quite baffling in truth.

Why feel the need to post, if any of those statements are true to you ?

Who cares?
It's just a kit?
What's it matter?
100 pages about a kit 🤣

WEEEEEEERZ KIT

Who cares?
It's just a kit?
What's it matter?
100 pages about a kit 🤣

I'm probably over-invested in it for a 35 year old man. Out of principle I won't even buy one until they're heavily reduced. But let's be reyt, of all the supposed reasons it's late (and the takeover one is tosh), the complete lack of anything from the club is shocking. As I said yesterday, something, anything!, by way of an update would be good to hear. "The supply chain issues reported by the BBC have affected Sheffield United and as such...."

As it stands, we don't even have a picture. Other clubs don't have any to purchase yet but we have nowt to look at.

I have little to no faith we will be in it on Monday night anyway. Which would be piss poor.

Luckily we aren't playing tonight.
Imagine. Has a club ever played in a temp kit before? I know there have bee occasions where the away side has borrowed home shorts or socks for clashing but that's different.

Imagine. Has a club ever played in a temp kit before? I know there have bee occasions where the away side has borrowed home shorts or socks for clashing but that's different.
Pretty sure there's a fair few examples of clubs wearing temporary/1 off kits for special events if that counts? No idea if any club has had to wear a temp kit due to supply issues though...

Who cares?
It's just a kit?
What's it matter?
100 pages about a kit 🤣

Well in my earlier post I did state that I won't be buying it myself or for my lads, so you can put me in the last category. However I did raise the point that a lot of other fans are probably pissed off as they do like to buy it for their family for holidays etc and if it had been released in the summer then it is quite likely that from a commercial aspect United may easily have sold more of them. Speculation but a very good assumption. So on that basis I thought id put my two pen'orth in about the delay and perceived lost income for the club. Is that alright with you? Are we allowed to make our point about why we think certain aspects have been handled badly?

By the way, if you are that indifferent about it all, then why click on the thread or bother to make a post about it at all? If it's all blah blah blah blah, then no need for you to bother yourself about it at all really is there? Yep I agree. Some people really are baffling. They might not be bothered about something so expect everyone else to think the same as them. Bit arrogant really.

Last edited:
While kit talk is so popular, seems a good time to remind y’all of a luxurious coffee-table book coming next year on the very subject of Sheffield United shirts - the good, the bad and the ugly (and the stories behind them). Fiver off RRP here too. :)

Nice one Danny. Link duly forwarded to Mrs Bon II, what with Christmas looming on the horizon and all that. :)

What chance the book is out before the new kit, I wonder??? 😆

Glyn Hodges left foot is out of the ITK club. NH seems to be the man.
No idea, she was told yesterday told to expect a call at 11am today, never happened, she followed up at 2pm and no response to email which is a bit strange. Which has also meant the article shes written is fruitless without the kt pictures, she aint happy

No idea, she was told yesterday told to expect a call at 11am today, never happened, she followed up at 2pm and no response to email which is a bit strange. Which has also meant the article shes written is fruitless without the kt pictures, she aint happy
Keeping up the suspense/kits haven’t arrived 🤣

Who cares?
It's just a kit?
What's it matter?
100 pages about a kit 🤣

Shhhhh leave em to it, there's still 526 posts to go

Does anyone know if we have a new kit for this season ? 😆😆

Seemingly not. Vests, pants and plimsolls for the boys this year. Still, never mind. All is good and the situation has been handled without any hitch whatsoever... 🤔

Seemingly not. Vests, pants and plimsolls for the boys this year. Still, never mind. All is good and the situation has been handled without any hitch whatsoever... 🤔
Christ, plimsoles !

I shiver whenever I think of kicking a football wearing plimmy’s.

Back
Top Bottom