Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Nathan Hemmingham is currently in Parma at the Errea HQ. No updates on if he's sampled any crudo di Parma yet, but he says there's an announcement later today about the kit.

Nice change to the routine of Shirecliffe each week I guess.

Nice change to the routine of Shirecliffe each week I guess.

I bet United are well pleased with that tweet.

Yesterday united thanked Adidas saying a new technical sponsor "would be announced", then this goon goes and announces it 🤣

Yes it's been the worst kept secret ever, but surely he's stepped out of line there

Last edited:
I bet United are well please with that tweet.

Yesterday united thanked Adidas saying a new technical sponsor "would be announced", then this goon goes and announces it 🤣

Yes it's been the worst kept secret ever, but surely he's stepped out of line there
He's there with them isn't he ? I'm sure he hasn't just turned up with some binoculars hiding in the bushes bielsa style

I bet United are well please with that tweet.

I was thinking exactly that

View attachment 137543
sneak preview of errea's effort for Boro. would be nice to get a similar 'grandad' button collar, it's pissing me off that the errea logo is closer to the centre than the Boro badge... or is that just my eyes

Wilder looks rough. Has he taken up heroin or summet?

View attachment 137543
sneak preview of errea's effort for Boro. would be nice to get a similar 'grandad' button collar, it's pissing me off that the errea logo is closer to the centre than the Boro badge... or is that just my eyes
Do we have our most famous Italian player of the past, Emanuele Gabrieli lined up to model ours?

Back
Top Bottom