22/23 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

2x adult, 1x senior and 1x juvenile &1256 in family cage

I started as an apprentice draughtsman on £5/week for 43 hours work (£0.12p/hr). That’s £260/ annum, I also had a satdi job up chimneys
2x adult, 1x senior and 1x juvenile &1256 in family cage

I started as an apprentice draughtsman on £5/week for 43 hours work (£0.12p/hr). That’s £260/ annum, I also had a satdi job up chimneys
My nannan drove a Porsch

Does anyone know roughly when they are likely to go on general sale please? I've been PAYG this season but probably spent a lot more than getting a ST

Renewed my 3 season tickets his morning, £24.17 for 3 of us per match is great value and it's as much about meeting up with family and friends before as the match itself so no brainer for me, it's going to be interesting season I reckon !

I usually do
Do you know what the uplift is for paying in installments? What does it work out at over 9 or 6 months per months. A lad I know is going to have some work clashes and is trying to work out if it's worth an ST or just pay when he can make it along

Do you know what the uplift is for paying in installments? What does it work out at over 9 or 6 months per months. A lad I know is going to have some work clashes and is trying to work out if it's worth an ST or just pay when he can make it along

I think someone said above that the actual direct debit option is interest free, but it comes with a fairly hefty setup fee (which I'm pretty sure wasn't there the last time I bought using installments rather than outright).

As to whether it's worth it, probably need to work out the alternative "paying in installments" that is just buying matchday tickets. There's enough of a markup on them that if you can make perhaps as little as half the games, and lend the ticket to a mate for 20 quid or something if he can't, it'd be worth it. Kop season ticket at under 400 compared to averaging nearly 30 quid a game on the day?

Does anyone know roughly when they are likely to go on general sale please? I've been PAYG this season but probably spent a lot more than getting a ST
This suggests not before 7th May as they will need to know how many will become available.
"You have until 7th May to renew your season ticket for the 22/23 season."

Still 50/50 if to renew.
It will be along hard season if we don't go up with Youngsters, Loans and freebies.
I could be like pulling your own teeth watching Tactical Genius Hecky.

Still 50/50 if to renew.
It will be along hard season if we don't go up with Youngsters, Loans and freebies.
I could be like pulling your own teeth watching Tactical Genius Hecky.
I didn’t realise people based their ST purchasing decisions on whether we are any good or not.

I didn’t realise people based their ST purchasing decisions on whether we are any good or not.
I don't and haven't done for over 40 years. But the thought of having the Tactical Genius in charge for a whole season is not exactly having me reaching for my bank card.

I don't and haven't done for over 40 years. But the thought of having the Tactical Genius in charge for a whole season is not exactly having me reaching for my bank card.

Is that the same tactical genius who has taken us from 18th to 6th in the space of 6 months, and who changed the system from us playing an boring, dull style of football under the useless Serb, and got us playing bright, attacking football again.

That’s interesting Silent, Southampton sold as all season tickets. Can you still do this or do they have to leave a certain amount for general sale.

Is that the same tactical genius who has taken us from 18th to 6th in the space of 6 months, and who changed the system from us playing an boring, dull style of football under the useless Serb, and got us playing bright, attacking football again.
Except against
Stoke
Coventry
Reading
Millwall
Blackpool
Yep that's the one who has no idea how to change things when things aren't going our way.

Useless Serb 🤣 I think Slav could retire now and Hecky wouldn't achieve a fraction of what Slav has achieved as a manager.

That’s interesting Silent, Southampton sold as all season tickets. Can you still do this or do they have to leave a certain amount for general sale.
I did go to the Dell in October, my dad and I got in along with two Blades fans who made the journey with us

Renewed my 3 on John Street but fancying a move to Westfield corner. Bramall Lane upper is fantastic if there’s a decent atmosphere so it’s a shame there’s no season tickets there and it can be as quiet as John Street some games. Last time I sat in Westfield was play offs against Preston which was obviously a great atmosphere. Anyone vouch for the atmosphere there now?

Except against
Stoke
Coventry
Reading
Millwall
Blackpool
Yep that's the one who has no idea how to change things when things aren't going our way.

Useless Serb 🤣 I think Slav could retire now and Hecky wouldn't achieve a fraction of what Slav has achieved as a manager.

In fact, you make a very good point.

Despite taking us from the lower reaches of the Division to 6th, Hecky is still fucking shit and won’t ever achieve a fraction of what Slav has.

I don’t think I was clever enough to see how fucking shit Hecky is

In fact, you make a very good point.

Despite taking us from the lower reaches of the Division to 6th, Hecky is still fucking shit and won’t ever achieve a fraction of what Slav has.

I don’t think I was clever enough to see how fucking shit Hecky is
Your not, but you will in time.

Heckys long term credentials are still untested to a degree but he has got results and got the fans on board again.

What were your expectations of him when he took over and can you explain how he hasn’t met those.

What were Slavs main tactical attributes as you seem very clued up in such matters

bumping this question because I'd also like to know what the initial extra fee is before I just pay for it in one

bumping this question because I'd also like to know what the initial extra fee is before I just pay for it in one

It's frustrating because you seem to have to order the ticket before you can find out the arrangement fee

The arrangement fee essentially replaces the interest. It's not a flat cost, ie it's a bit more on the 9 month option than the 6 month.

The breakdowns below include the APR, which confirms the arrangement fee is being treated as interest (as the actual interest is zero).

These are both based on a full price adult renewal in the Westfield Corner:

6 months:

Screenshot_2022-04-30-21-54-51-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12__01.jpg

9 months:

Screenshot_2022-04-30-21-53-54-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12__01__01.jpg

Renewed my 3 on John Street but fancying a move to Westfield corner. Bramall Lane upper is fantastic if there’s a decent atmosphere so it’s a shame there’s no season tickets there and it can be as quiet as John Street some games. Last time I sat in Westfield was play offs against Preston which was obviously a great atmosphere. Anyone vouch for the atmosphere there now?
Love it up in the corner, this will be my 4th season up there and the atmosphere is decent. You get to see the away fans and the view is the best in the ground imo. I also like it as it has a steeper rake so my knees don’t touch the seat in front like on the Kop or the South Stand.

The arrangement fee essentially replaces the interest. It's not a flat cost, ie it's a bit more on the 9 month option than the 6 month.

The breakdowns below include the APR, which confirms the arrangement fee is being treated as interest (as the actual interest is zero).

These are both based on a full price adult renewal in the Westfield Corner:

6 months:

View attachment 135063

9 months:

View attachment 135064
Thanks.

Attention seeker fuck off to Hillsborough
Thanks for your advice although i don't remember asking for it, unfortunately I support Sheffield United and they don't play at Hillsborough.
May I suggest you ask a friend(if you have any) to buy a English Football book that's list's all the clubs and their grounds for your Birthday.

Back
Top Bottom