Mike Ashley to the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heard it all now!

Mike Ashley is only interested in Derby as he will try and get them for nowt.

He's the modern day Milan Madaric.

Absolutely no chance of HRH selling up United World to an Asset striper like MA.

The Prince has his own best interests at heart, nothing wrong with that. If an appropriate offer was made he'd cut and run, regardless of bidder.

The Prince has his own best interests at heart, nothing wrong with that. If an appropriate offer was made he'd cut and run, regardless of bidder.

Yes correct. He would sell up. But only to turn a profit. It's unlikely that MA would put up enough cash to make HRH sell and turn a profit. Even though he got a PL club on the cheap.

I’m genuinely intrigued to see what you think he actually achieved at Newcastle?

• Spent fuck all.
  • Relegated a huge estabilised PL club - twice
  • consistently in the bottom third of the league and just avoiding relegation every year.
  • Gave a 7 year contract to one of his drinking pals.
  • Inexplicably appointed joe kennear to a PL job.
  • never had a cup run.
  • spent nowt on the academy
  • changed the stadium name despite knowing everyone would hate it.

The Prince at least put some money into trying to stay up. Ashley has shown himself to be nothing more than a leech to be honest. I’m not arguing he doesn’t have empire money than the prince, doesn’t mean he’s going to use it for anything other than his own gains.

I’d suggest the views of the Newcastle fans that actually support the club should carry some weight regarding his achievements
I'd be happy with the third point right now BIL.

Wilder would have gone to Sunderland had McCabe been in sole charge - remember the fallout when he tried to sack Bettis on the sly and Wilder and HRH had to intervene?

Those people that seriously think the club would be in a better position under McCabe either have short memories, have never dealt with him personally or perhaps just need to give their heads a wobble.

Interesting that Blades fans have, in chronological order, begun to hate McCabe, wanted the Prince to shovel him out, begun to wonder about the Prince and his football empire, and now, just as we are beginning to turn things around and climb the table…..WANT MIKE ASHLEY AS OWNER…😱🤮

Fuck’s sake lads, get a grip.

I can't see Mike Ashley buying a club in a city with a rival club. Derby makes sense.

Knowing folk who have worked with him directly, and having seen his vindictiveness at previous clubs he's been involved at / tried to be involved at, I find it full mad that anyone thinks he is an answer to anything.

Those moaning about the training ground will have a laugh if Ashley takes over, Newcastle we’re having cold baths in wheelie bins about 10 months back

Didn't they close their Academy to save money?

I reckon it's Kev dressed in disguise as Mike Ashley using a third party to purchase shares.

Return of the McC

Lucky bastards, I have to wade into the Trent and use a dead stiff rat to exfoliate.
Eeeeeeee, I dreamed of warm water like Trent and a dead rat, we had to do wi bathin int Blackburn Medders settlin ponds skipping ’ort ‘t spray arms and using a bunch ‘o stinging nettles to get int cracks around me bum

Eeeeeeee, I dreamed of warm water like Trent and a dead rat, we had to do wi bathin int Blackburn Medders settlin ponds skipping ’ort ‘t spray arms and using a bunch ‘o stinging nettles to get int cracks around me bum

How can you taunt me so with your stinging nettles you heartless beast? I can only dream of such luxuries to use to get the feeling back in my body.

There's some truth in this.

When we got promoted to the Prem under Warnock we told Sports Direct to fuck off.

Therefore, Ashley buying us will allow him to stock our shirts cheaper than in the club shop.

#ITK

Ashley would be a better option that the current owner with a "get up quick and sell strategy" rather than run out of personal wealth to run the club (which will happen after next season) if we don't get promotion. The current owner is in choppy waters and refinancing your house doesn't run football clubs, neither does a self financing model (which he is hanging his hat on currently) as we have witnessed before, so something will have to change very soon.

There are roughly about 80 clubs that 'need' a Prem owner, take a look at Burnley for not just a look what you could have had, but a definite done deal, as revealed in the court case, American owners, that would have put us into debt in the process of buying us.

There are roughly about 80 clubs that 'need' a Prem owner, take a look at Burnley for not just a look what you could have had, but a definite done deal, as revealed in the court case, American owners, that would have put us into debt in the process of buying us.
How many loans has the current owner taken out to run us?

How many loans has the current owner taken out to run us?
In probable reality, the current owner has around 11-12 months before needing to find a buyer and quick, before the debt and cash flows start to become to difficult for him to manage with out promotion or a fire sale (which could happen?).

The self financing model would then come into full flow, with everything being up for sale including the light fittings.

The fans keep saying that they don't want him/her to own us, but in reality, the current owner doesn't have much time left, unless he hits the jack pot button and the club somehow manage to get up this season?

How are Burnley doing? Their stay in the PL looks to be coming to an end, the balance sheet that was well into the black is now in the red.
Burnley have nothing to do with us with the exception of the McCabe family. They will although have likely taken loans out against income like this owner has done, but it will be seen how they spend that money next season in the Championship.

In probable reality, the current owner has around 11-12 months before needing to find a buyer and quick, before the debt and cash flows start to become to difficult for him to manage with out promotion or a fire sale (which could happen?).

The self financing model would then come into full flow, with everything being up for sale including the light fittings.

The fans keep saying that they don't want him/her to own us, but in reality, the current owner doesn't have much time left, unless he hits the jack pot button and the club somehow manage to get up this season?
Potential buyers are bound to know this and thus the only offers forthcoming will be too low for HRH to swallow - so a turgid impasse looms if we don't go up this season.

Hilarious!
What is hilarious? That both the owners of SUFC and Burnley have taken out loans/mortgages against future incomes to run their respective football clubs, but our owner does not have the personal wealth to back up the loans beyond the parachute payments?

Potential buyers are bound to know this and thus the only offers forthcoming will be too low for HRH to swallow - so a turgid impasse looms if we don't go up this season.
I am not sure that there would be any potential buyers looking into us at the minute.

What is hilarious? That both the owners of SUFC and Burnley have taken out loans/mortgages against future incomes to run their respective football clubs, but our owner does not have the personal wealth to back up the loans beyond the parachute payments?
I will rephrase that > after the second year of parachute payments.

Back
Top Bottom