Roy's View From... View From Birmingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Thirst!
On the Billy offside front. The officials were surely talking about Billy's borderline off position as the ball from Fleck to Bogle was played.
That ball over the top to Billy that their keeper headed was not the same "phase", 🤡

Pretty fair comments given theyre a bunch of siberian natives.

Cheers Panchero!

Thank you Roy, seem a reasonable bunch.
'appy bunny tonite.😁

Yes sharp was offside, but that mistake by the officials didn't directly lead to the goal, they still had plenty of opportunities to stop the attack.
Although I haven't seen a replay, when bacuna fouled mcgoldrick on the touch line wasn't hel the last man with the keeper all at sea, he most certainly stopped a clear chance at goal so should have been sent off, that's another offense that linesman missed, it was also missed by Bowyer and the Birmingham fans

Yes sharp was offside, but that mistake by the officials didn't directly lead to the goal, they still had plenty of opportunities to stop the attack.
Although I haven't seen a replay, when bacuna fouled mcgoldrick on the touch line wasn't hel the last man with the keeper all at sea, he most certainly stopped a clear chance at goal so should have been sent off, that's another offense that linesman missed, it was also missed by Bowyer and the Birmingham fans
Offside? look closely.

Is it just my fucking knackered eyes or is he clearly being played on, tell me if you see something different here.

Sharp.JPG

1dpV1FU.jpg

Okay, while not exactly forensic, it's pretty easy to establish the lines on Perspective needed to construct a VARlite. He's On.

See my post above #25. No part of Billy is Off-Side.

Well looking at your lines drawn, I stand corrected. Only seen it once on sky and my initial thought was his knee was possibly offside but its clear from your picture that he was fully onside. Legitimate goal then and they can doubly go fuck themselves. They weren't whining as much when they were time wasting like fuck and allowed to get away with it at the first game of the season at the Lane. Tough shit you whining Brummy twats.

Are you forgetting who was trying to get a shot on goal?? 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom