Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who are the retro shirts made by - do you know?

Curious as in-house may signal that we may move towards that for the proper shirts like PA did with Beerschot.
This will not happen. We will not be making in house shirts for the first team next season.

And for all these years I believed that I was the only person to ever have 'Hartfield' on the back of my shirt!

'Hartfield - 15' for me on the Navy Sash '93 away kit
Didn’t Charlie Hartfield have it on the back of all of his shirts too?

Unless you’re Charlie……..

Went yesterday to get one. £45 a piece but got £12 off with my ClubCash

Its got a Blades label on the neck but says “Score Draw” on the tags and packaging.

Great quality and attention to detail.

This will not happen. We will not be making in house shirts for the first team next season.
It will and I say that in the sort of tone that implies I’m a club official and I know anything worth knowing from inside the club.

Score draw are the leading supplier in retro shirts and often outsell the current shirts. They are expensive and good quality. They have no affiliation with umbro or any other big brand. You will be able to purchase these 2 shirts again next year along with other shirts from 1988 -1995. You will not be able to buy them directly from score draw as these are the clubs ‘in house’ retro shirts. I know all of this from a woman who works in the shop. So iam confident she knows !

Didn’t Charlie Hartfield have it on the back of all of his shirts too?

Unless you’re Charlie……..

We'll, I am, but not the Cantona scutching one.

Think that's probably the only reason I chose to have him, because he was the first footballer I'd known to have my name.

Out of interest , any value in these ? View attachment 122698

The one on the left brings back memories, programme sellers were issued with something very similar with a huge United badge in a shield sewn on to cover up the Hibbies badge underneath haha they were all Hibernian FC cast off's. That would have been around 1999-2000 fuckin crap they were a paper bag would have kept you just as warm and dry.

The one on the left brings back memories, programme sellers were issued with something very similar with a huge United badge in a shield sewn on to cover up the Hibbies badge underneath haha they were all Hibernian FC cast off's. That would have been around 1999-2000 fuckin crap they were a paper bag would have kept you just as warm and dry.
Little surprise that the ‘Leith vermin’didn’t want to be seen wearing HMFC maroon?

It will and I say that in the sort of tone that implies I’m a club official and I know anything worth knowing from inside the club.
I would imagine that next season we will still have an external kit manufacturer but we, as a club, will have far more say in the design, so not template kits. Time will tell.

Login to your online account and click on "profile" and then "club cash". You might be in for a pleasant surprise. I have £18 odd off my next purchase.

Hope so.

Away kit is sold out and adult large has gone for the home one!

As much as this season's kit is better than last season's, I think I'd rather take the two retro ones!

They’ve got stock in Meadowhall, I’ve just been down and got a couple ⚔️ UTB

They are made ‘in house’. Good quality.
Score draw are the leading supplier in retro shirts and often outsell the current shirts. They are expensive and good quality. They have no affiliation with umbro or any other big brand. You will be able to purchase these 2 shirts again next year along with other shirts from 1988 -1995. You will not be able to buy them directly from score draw as these are the clubs ‘in house’ retro shirts. I know all of this from a woman who works in the shop. So iam confident she knows !
If you don’t know what in-house means you really ought to have just said.

In the know Hal?

ps Hearty Congratulations to you and Nick. You are one of our own 👍
Just realised I never responded to this, sorry and thank you.

What I mean is we will probably have a shirt manufacturer but the club will be in a position to take ownership of the design, not like now with the Adidas templates.

Just realised I never responded to this, sorry and thank you.

What I mean is we will probably have a shirt manufacturer but the club will be in a position to take ownership of the design, not like now with the Adidas templates.
Show me a brand that doesn’t work with templates.

Show me a brand that doesn’t work with templates.
Maybe templates was the wrong term, you may well be correct, you are in a better position than me to comment on this, I just imagine SUFC will have more say, I certainly hope so.

Back
Top Bottom