Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Its fairly easy to get namesets off with an iron, tea towel and Stanley knife.

Also I’ve washed a couple with names on from late 90s recently and the namesets have disintegrated pretty badly so maybe just stick them through at 40 a few times.
Thank, but nah, tried it with my Desun shirt. The black lettering came off ok with an iron, but it left a faint ghosting of the lettering behind on the shirt, similar to a watermark - As if the heat to originally put the letters on affected the fabric. Extensive washing didn't make any difference.

Thank, but nah, tried it with my Desun shirt. The black lettering came off ok with an iron, but it left a faint ghosting of the lettering behind on the shirt, similar to a watermark - As if the heat to originally put the letters on affected the fabric. Extensive washing didn't make any difference.
Fair do’s. If all else failed I’ve seen a video of somebody doing it with a jet wash!

And you know what I'm going to say......

68571-c6399db1903f0dda9ee52cb4b9fc4029.jpg

68572-b356c70e77a545ec7c52f9aa93816b87.jpg

😍

Apart from the obvious fact that Adidas wouldn't be very happy if we were also selling Umbro branded kits while contracted with them, even if they had the Umbro logo the fact that they're not the original ones from 30 years ago and Umbro have been ingested and shat out by Nike and are now owned by an American department store group would render them pretty shit in the provenance stakes anyway.

At least being sold officially by the club means Vs a knock-off means they're not going to go up like a petrol soaked rag if someone gets a bit too close to you with a ciggy on and you can take it back if it doesn't fit.

Unless you get a fire safety certificate don't buy it!

What about the Stanley knife ?
Although you’d probably look a twat in a jersey with no shoulders 🤔

Anyone on here have an original 1977-78 home shirt?

Think mines technically a 78-79 as the badge is on the side as opposed to the middle, although as far as I understand the badges were sold separately those days so could be removed and sewn wherever.

Attachments

• 20180526_193401.jpg
    20180526_193401.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
does anyone know if the kits will be in the club shop or online after the event would love to get one but I'm in Newcastle the day of the Meadowhall event

does anyone know if the kits will be in the club shop or online after the event would love to get one but I'm in Newcastle the day of the Meadowhall event
Someone further up in the thread reckons so but no idea if they are ITK or not

Yep, around couple of hundred. And for those asking, retro shirts will be available early next year on general sale in club shop incase you don’t get one before. There will be some old Laver favourites 😉
Really , that much ? I thought the 1990 track top might be worth something , was not sure about the rain coat/ jacket , though I remember Steve Bruce wearing it whilst the gaffer .

Yep, around couple of hundred. And for those asking, retro shirts will be available early next year on general sale in club shop incase you don’t get one before. There will be some old Laver favourites 😉
Who are the retro shirts made by - do you know?

Curious as in-house may signal that we may move towards that for the proper shirts like PA did with Beerschot.

Anyone know if the retro shirt launch has sold out at Meadowhall? Can't seem to find a way of contacting them directly.

Back
Top Bottom