Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone know if these are sold out yet?

I went into the store at Meadowhall about a month ago and they only had home one left in XXL, asked bloke if they're getting anymore in and he said no.

But posts on this thread suggests there'll be more in early next year.

Any word on more being sold ? I’ve had a quick look on the website and can’t seem to find anything.

Equally I’m sure i read a thread about somebody locally selling some retro replica shirts ? May have made that up…

Some retro range stuff have been released. Not sure if any shirts have though. Only in store

I wish they’d do another run of the 92/94 Home kit. Flew off the shelf last time
I wonder if there's some sort of agreement with Adidas where the club can only produce a certain amount of the retro shirts because the club and Adidas know that they'll sell much more than the shirts Adidas produce because they are unable of producing a traditional United shirt - sorry for those that love Adidas but history states that Adidas have a real problem with producing all striped shirts!

So I'm hoping that the Club have said to Errea here's what we want and show them any number of shirts from 1950 - 1994 - it's not rocket science!

The jacket on the right is OK but not for 55. 40 tops. And I have an original in the wardrobe.

Aside from the badge it’s not exactly retro is it. It’s just colour-blocked and taping. More retro style.

If they’ve been done by Score Draw again why not get them to recreate our old 80’s and 90’s track tops? They’ve done exactly that for other clubs they work with…

2A9FFEB3-7CBA-4139-9F25-509944E9964D.jpeg

I wish they’d do another run of the 92/94 Home kit. Flew off the shelf last time
I’m not sure about restocks but I think we’ll see plenty more retro shirts released over the course of the next couple of years.

Plenty of track tops etc in stock, got one of them this morning.

Any item of kit without a 'manufacturers logo'on looks Mickey Moise in my opinion...and I've got some!

I’d hazard a guess that at least one of those will be out next week. And eventually both.

Back
Top Bottom