Yusuf Giansiracusa - "Chairman"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wasn’t today pretty much a stream of consciousness resignation from him? Yeah he’s keeping the job title but not actually doing anything

From the moment I heard about him in the McCabe case he stuck me as someone who doesn't give a flying f what other people think.

The fact Chris was uncommunicative and then was upset about the letter he had outlining how he wouldn't be entitled to a big pay off led me to thinking I knew who may have sent the letter.

I've only read snippets but he seems to have reiterated his lack of fs given today and advised us that if it all goes south we can blame him. But he's fine with that because as per day one we all know he doesn't given a f what other people think anyway.

As things stand I really do see us on a slippery slope to nothingness. Also potentially sleepwalking into relegation either this season or next. There will be no more investment from PA as he looks to operate us on a shoe string until he finds a buyer for United World.

How can anybody defend the Prince now? Sticking his lawyer out to face the media and going into hiding. What a spineless coward. Loved the attention when we were doing well, talking fantasy football with the media giving it large. Now where is he?

All of his clubs are an absolute mess and he's hiding behind his pals Yusuf & Abdul (who?!) and their groundbreaking "3 pillar strategy for success." Corporate nonsense. They don't have a pot to piss in and have hired a yes man (a decent bloke with integrity) to take the fall for them.

Sell up lads. This isn't for you.

How can anybody defend the Prince now? Sticking his lawyer out to face the media and going into hiding. What a spineless coward. Loved the attention when we were doing well, talking fantasy football with the media giving it large. Now where is he?

All of his clubs are an absolute mess and he's hiding behind his pals Yusuf & Abdul (who?!) and their groundbreaking "3 pillar strategy for success." Corporate nonsense. They don't have a pot to piss in and have a hired a yes man to take the fall for them.

Sell up lads. This isn't for you.
This lot won't sell up without the offer being of a substantial nature, which is unlikely to come along anytime soon.

Has the manner of someone who is only on call because someone is ill, and now has to go and sort something out that he really can't be arsed with 400 miles away for a client.
Isn't that what chairmen do? Step in to protect their board members decisions even if they think they fucked up 🤷‍♂️

I actually like him. He’s a businessman running a business.
Leaving the football matters to football people. I can’t see what’s wrong with that.
Most companies do this.
I guess time will tell if his promises of leaving football matters to the “experts” will happen.
My question would be if you don't know much about football what the fuck are you doing being the chairman of a football club?

He came across appallingly today. This guy, a relatively unknown solicitor in the Middle East, who by his own admission "isn't a football guy" is head of Board at our club. Imagine being Wilder or Slav and having to take direction from that clown?
Totally disagree

Reactions: SLB

He came across appallingly today. This guy, a relatively unknown solicitor in the Middle East, who by his own admission "isn't a football guy" is head of Board at our club. Imagine being Wilder or Slav and having to take direction from that clown?
I’m not sure who’d qualify as a ’well known solicitor’ in the Middle East, but he appears to work at Jones Day. 13th most profitable law firm in the world, with profits per equity partner at about $1.3 million a year. They act for Trump, so I certainly wouldn’t instruct them, and he may not know anything about football, but it’s a bit unfair to portray him as a hack. He’s obviously a good lawyer.

[Goes back to lurking, having defended his profession]

Back
Top Bottom