Chairman's statement on the Heckingbottom appointment

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bizarre call made on him as manager.

If the Prince has got any sense, of which I'm beginning to highly doubt, he'll sell up now whilst there's still value in the club.

If he waits 18 months until we're floating around the basement of the championship he'll have to take a loss.

I think this is part of a larger exit strategy on his part. Player sales next I would predict.

If he had any sense he'd have sold us in the Premier League.

Blatantly obvious, the cost of Slav going, has removed our transfer budget( if there ever was one) Typical McCabe style, cheap option Hecky, as no there manager worth his salt would even entertain this . The only plan now is to survive in Championship this season.
At the end of the day, our players have not performed, they must now accept responsibility. What concerns me now , is can we keep MGW for the season, the others can go for me.

Are Netflix looking for a joke club to replace Sunderland?
At least with Kevin McCabe we knew there wasn't any money but with PA thought there might be some we'll just see what happens could be better than we all predict or think
UTB

Fuck them all. Wankers. They better get ready for the shit storm that will be brewing very soon!!
Won’t affect them they’ve told us today we won’t see or hear from them again.

Won’t affect them they’ve told us today we won’t see or hear from them again.

I'm not so sure.
If things turn toxic, then PAs hopes of selling the club (or United world) on for a profit will quickly evaporate. Businessmen don't like to see there money going up in smoke. FWIW I reckon PA is looking for an exit strategy, and will now be putting next to nothing into the club until he finds a buyer.

not really. PA has just left you a shit sandwich and is yet to remind you it was him who guaranteed the money for mcburnie. I think that press conference tops anything McCabe did?

You forget who thought it was a smart move to bring PA on board and try to get him to cover the losses. Then manage to legally fuck himself over and lose the club.

Might be harsh on McCabe if things continue in this afternoons fashion.

It's already very harsh. McCabe invested on infrastructure for the good of the club. Spent a shit ton of money on the football side that the club didn't generate. He spent badly for the most part, but he doesn't deserve comparison with this shower. We haven't seen nothing yet by the way. It's either new ownership or very dark days ahead.

What a day.

Yesterday we were just an underperforming championship club with a few questions about investment levels this January.

Today we've completely shit ourselves in public, sacked the manager, hired the bloke who wasn't good enough 6 months ago, and the owner has potentially been strongarmed into stepping back by his nation's government.

Sheffield United, eh

You forget who thought it was a smart move to bring PA on board and try to get him to cover the losses. Then manage to legally fuck himself over and lose the club.

yeh and the man who brought wilder in. What did PA actually do?

No matter what's gone on surely it can't top what big kev did,yeah the Prince is a cunt but at least he's not from Sheffield and a born blade,some of the comments are laughable saying rather Mcabe than PA

Chris Wilder.... i guess you were right

Nope, sorry. This doesn’t let CW off the hook for the recruitment that has financially shafted us.

It’s easy to see why there’s no money and a reluctance to find more considering g the return on considerable investment.

Appointing Hecky means we’re now blooding young talent to aim for finincial stability, so we’re now likely to be a championship team at best for the new few years I’d say.

Back
Top Bottom