Match Thread Hull City v. Sheffield United - 18th September 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HULL
HULL
HULL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1631735295415.png v. 1631735303767.png
Championship Week 8 - Saturday 18th September 2021 - 12:30 - MKM Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings -
Officials:

Referee:
Dean Whitestone
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Assistant Referee: Geoffrey Liddle
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 20.50.54.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

I remember having lunch at my boarding school in the mid 1970s and I noticed a prefect at the end of the table pouring salt in his glass of water, used a teaspoon to stir the water and swallowed the whole glass of water. I asked him why he poured salt in his glass of water. His reply "Am playing a 1st team football match this afternoon, drinking a glass of water with salt in reduces your chances of having a cramp". Not sure if it was a good tip!
Not a very good idea ,can be dangerous ,and causes dehydration .

To state the obvious we need a win as we have started the season poorly 6 points from 7 is terrible form.

Im hoping for a clean sheet and a 1-0 win.

my team

1. Olsen
2. Baldock
3. Egan
4. Davies (if fit) if not then Bash
5. RND
6. Berge
7. Hourraine
8. Fleck
9. MGW
10. Ndiaye
11. Sharp

Just had an awful flashback to Lee Evans and Ryan Leonard.

View attachment 121157
Wilder called the players out after that game and said he couldn’t take them any further. Duffy didn’t play if I recall and it was one of the first timed we played a flat three in the middle, remember Leon and Bill looking so isolated they may as well have been on the pitch at Grimsby instead.

I watched N’Dyieye when he was down.
He was grimacing and pointed at his right knee whilst talking to Sharp.

Agree Billy seemed concerned and gesticulated making it clear the backroom staff were needed ASAP. At time it did seem quite serious.
Was nothing mentioned yesterday in the pre-match press conference?

Hull are low on confidence, a goal early on will crush them unlike Preston.

If Billy and Ndiaye only have a half in them I'd rather then start and come off later than vice versa.
That said, McBurnie can link up play well on his day and his aerial presence has been missing in both boxes.

I remember having lunch at my boarding school in the mid 1970s and I noticed a prefect at the end of the table pouring salt in his glass of water, used a teaspoon to stir the water and swallowed the whole glass of water. I asked him why he poured salt in his glass of water. His reply "Am playing a 1st team football match this afternoon, drinking a glass of water with salt in reduces your chances of having a cramp". Not sure if it was a good tip!
Insufficient salt in your diet can indeed lead to cramp !
Too much and all manner of other problems can occur

Glad we're on tv, first match I'll be able to watch properly since we played Swansea, now I'm living in Bristol.

Heading to the pub next door early tomorrow, shirt on, in full voice.

Fancy us for a hatful! UTB ⚔

Glad we're on tv, first match I'll be able to watch properly since we played Swansea, now I'm living in Bristol.

Heading to the pub next door early tomorrow, shirt on, in full voice.

Fancy us for a hatful! UTB ⚔
No VPN? Or unable to watch due to other commitments?

No VPN? Or unable to watch due to other commitments?
50/50 really, I was free to watch the Peterboro match but despite using my VPN I still couldn't find the option to get an overseas pass, just kept saying "listen live"

50/50 really, I was free to watch the Peterboro match but despite using my VPN I still couldn't find the option to get an overseas pass, just kept saying "listen live"
Some games are only available in certain countries. Did you check your VPN was set to one of the countries where the game was available to view?

Win today, 7 points from 9.
9+ goals in 3 (if we win)
Slavs blayardss pissing the league

Expect us to get a win today. Need to be tsking points off teams like Hull.

The Peterborough game was available anywhere outside the UK and Ireland, because today’s is on Sky it’s only available to watch with a VPN set to ‘unsold territories’. There are lists out there (United’s isn’t right but other Championship clubs are) that state which countries you can view the game from.

Weeeeerrrrrrzzz team news!!!

Back
Top Bottom