Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

a stat,,they all loaned these players too,do you think were slowly turning in swansea we have rhain brewster ,connor ,h ,morgan gibbs white,ollie mcburnie ,utb,,,,,,

ive found a goos free agant for you slav ive dine my homework he once cost bournmouth over 16 million ,,i like him hes direct hes a ex liverpool academy player and hes still only 25 ,,its jordan ibe ,sign him m8 ,,we NEED WINGERS in SLAV ,,he can play right or left wing buddy ,,,ive tweeted him that id love him to play for us ,,,its a chance slav m8 im trying t help sufc blades pal...utb

hi slav i cant sleep im scouting for wingers on line ill help you bro ok ive been critical but now realise your trying to play a 433 i love 433 with wingers m8 if you read my POSITIVE post on here SIGN WINGER JORDAN IBE hes a FREE AGANT you might think im crackers on here but i love blades and tryng ti help out i said get demote gray from foxes ages ago i like wingers he went abroad very cheap price fee a great wide player i liked ive found another gem for free hes a free agant so ive found out so sign him slav bud soz about my spelling im up all night trying to source a winger slav for you ,im trying my best o my thread to help the sufc football club i love ,so ive found a good free agent for you slav ive done my homework he once cost bournemouth over 16 million ,,i like him hes direct hes a ex liverpool academy player and hes still only 25 ,,its jordan ibe hes class for free ,hes left derby 2 mth ago and id sign him m8 ,,we NEED tricky WINGERS in SLAV ,,he can play right or left wing buddy ,,give him a call.get board owners to back you hes great for us buddy im italian blooded im a blade from steel town italian family born here in sheffield and i love sufc so very nuch i have this kind thread s2 kind people gave me my head hurts m8 been up all night was sorry you diodnt get them 2 wingers you wanted i like this lad jordan ibe sign him for us m8 hes quality yes im here to help im trying to get you winning m8 so i try my best m8 to get right men in ,on here i want WINS i want you to do well m8 ,ive tweeted him that id love him to play for us ,,,its a chance slav m8 im trying to really help sufc blades pal...utb ,,i hope he returns my tweet m8mmmmmmm get him in quick before someone gets him m8 '''im trying my best to support you,,youve done great getting 4 class top league loans in m8 ,,take care slav ,,,from italian blade ,westie man ex pasta man ,,,,,forza blades 'utb ,,,get jordan ibe ex liverpool lad hes class slav ,,i reccomend him hes fast m8 take care bye grazie chow ,,,,,,,,,,,im trying m8 to find free agent players in,you can play them slav,,,im not kidding ive tweeted him ,,,,,bye buddy ,,utb

Last edited:
,,soz for spelling im crapo ,,,hi pals ,,,,,i love blade so on here im positive ive been up all night searching for players slav m8 i want what you want 433 with wingers ive got you 3 free agents to sign who can play for blades ,,ex liverpool ,england lad ,jordan ibe winger,,ex man city and liverpool england daniel strurridge striker and ex spurs powerfull serge eaullier wing back m8 all class and free agents m8,chow m8 take care slav,,we will win m8 ,,,,im nuts and i care but im ott i admit love sufc ,,,,,utb

slav we need 2 more wingers get [ jordan ibe ] in hes a fee agent m8 we need help.to give lads o jo back they lost ,,yep if we support long time sufc lads,they got us were we are for neakr 6yrs they need help and i know they can win again its easy to have a go on here but harder to understand why they lack bite like we use ti have ,the 4 good loans you got in ,you missed out on a few loans but ive got a few i have in mind can i help slav im sorry i was harsh on here i wanted results im a winner like you all are ill will gee people up coz if they dont win they know they will be droped by you slav and me,,we need confidence back,ive bee critical im sorry i was just trying ti gee people up i love blades ill do owt to get us winning mmtake care all ..utb

The bit where he said he wanted get in the box... 😍😍

He’ll have to clear the tumbleweed when gets there, but he’ll be doing things we’ve not done for a year.
yep hes a box man hes class m8 cant wat to see him play for us ,,i love wingers pal...utb,,im 433 m8,,,,utb...chow mmmtake care

westie man [pasta man kop italian blade cant sleep hes searching for FREE AGENT QUALITY EX PREM players head hurts i want 433 and i wants wins,,, utb,,,,,NITE ,,433,,,,,,utb mmmmmm get it done WIN SLAV and lads ,,,bye all off to bed mmm tied,,,,nite all

yesi still hope we get a free agent italian player in our blades squad i know a few which would make us a stronger sufc great team nuff said ,,utb

ITS GREAT RHIAN BREWSTER IS A FRIEND OF MGW THEY WAS IN UNDER 17S ENGLAND TEAM TOGETHER ,HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HIT IT OFF ON THE PITCH AND MGW CAN PROVIDE CROSSES TO RHIAN TO GET HIS 1ST BLADES LEAGUE GOAL,THEY HAVE BITH SCORED FOR SWANSEA IN THERE LOAN SPELLS THERE SO IM HOPING THEY SCIRE FOR SUFC BLADES,,,UTB

,,,hi its early cant sleep so im up and at it looking for slav free agent signings RHIAN HE HELPED MGW IN COMING TO THE LANE CHEERS LAD ,TOP LAD RB HE LOVES BLADES HE WILL SCORE UP TOP WITH SHARPY SOON ,,ITS GREAT RHIAN BREWSTER IS A FRIEND OF MGW THEY WAS IN UNDER 17S ENGLAND TEAM TOGETHER ,HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HIT IT OFF ON THE PITCH AND MGW CAN PROVIDE CROSSES TO RHIAN TO GET HIS 1ST BLADES LEAGUE GOAL,THEY HAVE BITH SCORED FOR SWANSEA IN THERE LOAN SPELLS THERE SO IM HOPING THEY SCoRE FOR SUFC BLADES,,,UTB,,we win preston at home 3.0 mgw gets a hatrick,,,,utb

,,,hi its early cant sleep so im up and at it looking for slav free agent signings RHIAN HE HELPED MGW IN COMING TO THE LANE CHEERS LAD ,TOP LAD RB HE LOVES BLADES HE WILL SCORE UP TOP WITH SHARPY SOON ,,ITS GREAT RHIAN BREWSTER IS A FRIEND OF MGW THEY WAS IN UNDER 17S ENGLAND TEAM TOGETHER ,HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HIT IT OFF ON THE PITCH AND MGW CAN PROVIDE CROSSES TO RHIAN TO GET HIS 1ST BLADES LEAGUE GOAL,THEY HAVE BITH SCORED FOR SWANSEA IN THERE LOAN SPELLS THERE SO IM HOPING THEY SCoRE FOR SUFC BLADES,,,UTB,,we win preston at home 3.0 mgw gets a hatrick,,,,utb

You must have some crazy nights if you consider 11:37 an early morning 😅

..........i love 433 and wingers to provide for our great strikers ...............we just need one more who has pace ,,if we cant find one play great lad cub record signing brewster on one flank he looked ok there and great lad mgw on other flank ...............................hi ,i hope your all well,,hi slav we just need another winger im trying to source a free agent one ,,,utb...................................we must win preston,,,mgw one goal..sharpy 1 goal..didzy 1 goal....3 ponits 3.0,,,we need a positive win ,,

,,,,,hi i hope your all ok. i never sleep much,,maybee get 6hrs a day ,,im up at 11.37pm is early for me im a nite security man i work 6/6 call out site security me,im up all night lads ,,im looking for free agent winger signings,i want POSITIVE 433 direct style ,i want one more pacey fast tricky winger in like great wolves lad mgw ,,take care all ,,,on tues 14/9/2021 is when we win at home v PNE ,,3.0 ,we play 3 up top ..my prefered 433 ,,,,skipper sharpy .mcburnie and brewtesr score ,,job done ,,,3 points ,utb ,,WE ON HERE WIN SOON ,,no win no pay ,,i want passion bye all,,,ciao...pizzas on for jane and family ,,i look after my family bye ,,,,utb

Last edited:
,,,im trying for slav ,,,he did well getting 4 in i resoect what he got,,,,im looking for a decent free agent winger we can get in before next game after international break v preston home match 14/9/2021 tuesday ive been looking for a winger to sign ,,,what about cant spell lads name hes class mendez leng or lang im clueless like owners who wont buy no one but sell sell sell we can only get free signngs agents or loans but we run out of time they wasnt organsied they didnt help chris and now only give slav loans,they are crapo ill never back them ill get players me a fan there not fans of sufc they just money men who sell not buy ,thats why wilder true blade he and AL jumped ship he saw what we no know there clueless board so ive been trying a loyal blades 1962 fan who cares ill beg them to join ill make them pizzas for life if the join i want lang back,hes 29 free agent and a former blade and good decent winger i like ,,,utb

Last edited:
....hi pals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb............................im trying to help our great fitty club ,,,,frza sufc ,,,we want passion ,,,we want WINS ,,,,,we want top spot,,,we want 3 points a match,,,i dint want uch,,haha i love sufc i care ,,,,,thanks for loans i aprecite it a boost for stagnento results we can trun it around with new lads ,,,,,,,soz for spellings ill alter it,,id be ok be ourblades boss i cant spell players nams haha all good fun banter on my positive nuts thread im crackers ott but honest ,,,im trying for slav ,,,he did well getting 4 in i respect what he got,,,,im looking for a decent free agent winger we can get in before next game after international break v preston home match 14/9/2021 tuesday ive been looking for a winger to sign ,,,what about cant spell lads name hes class mendez leng or lang im clueless like owners who wont buy no one but sell sell sell we can only get free signngs agents or loans but we run out of time they wasnt organsied they didnt help chris and now only give slav loans,they are crapo ill never back them ill get players me a fan there not fans of sufc they just money men who sell not buy ,thats why wilder true blade he and AL jumped ship he saw what we no know there clueless board so ive been trying a loyal blades 1962 fan who cares ill beg them to join ill make them pizzas for life if the join i want lang back,hes 29 free agent and a former blade and good decent winger i like ,,,utb,mm go for free agents ,jordan ibe ,,or serge eullier hes a bit crackers like me but we need players like them there available on free agents terms get them good boss slav lad m8 ,,,utb we win soon pal...utb

some good free
agents ,slav didnt get yann karramoh from italian parma and alex collado from barcalona on loan which was a shame a good young spanish winger but ,,ive sourced others we cold get if board and owners support slav,,,ive spelt it ok this time, i meant ex blades derby winger ,nathaniel mendez liang ,29,ex liverpool bournemouth derby winger ,jordan ibe,25 ,,ex saints ,doncaster winger josh simms ,24.,,3 decent wingers free agents,,,utb,,,

next 2 games are crucial and we need 2 wins on saturday 11/9/2021,a 2,0 home win,v peteborough ,,tuesday 14/9/2021,1.0 home win v PNE ,,utb

,,,,hello ,,hi do you like my westie avatar its my pal i miss.its a tribute ,,its gets lonely on here are you all ok,i miss you all.,,well done great jon egan scoring what a goal wanted you to win big heads portugal great header m8 hope you score for us like that lad,,class goal..,utb,take care all....utb,,,,,forza slav,just WIN

hello how are you all,i really miss our chats on here ,is no one talking ,why ,am i hated that much,,im a sufc fan i love blades me,,,im ott but care ,im gutted,,utb,,

,,,,hello ,,hi do you like my westie avatar its my pal i miss.its a tribute ,,its gets lonely on here are you all ok,i miss you all.,,well done great jon egan scoring what a goal wanted you to win big heads portugal great header m8 hope you score for us like that lad,,class goal..,utb,take care all....utb,,,,,forza slav,just WIN

Evening pasta - liking the avatar. 👍

,,,hi pal great to chat,i hope your ok,im lonely i miss my westie dog miss my m8 ,,cheers i love my new westie avatar pal ,it will bring us some LUCK to win m8 take care..utb,

All good here, thanks.

6th birthday treat for the Westie was it? Must have been a well behaved Westie as most dogs would have eaten it before the photo could be arranged. :)

Hi Pasta, great Avatar picture pal, looks like you had a lovely dog M8.
I am just watching the England game whilst on Holiday in Gran Canaria pal, it’s chuffing red hot out here m8, like Italy….
Anyhow just a note it’s like watching the Blades watching England tonight, pants m8 we can only hope the second half is better m8, Southgate is proper negative pal. He needs to watch the Italy team play to get some tips…
Anyway pal Chin up Bud and keep finding them players for Slav!!!
…..UTB……

Back
Top Bottom