Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hey pastaman, hope you’re well. all blades hoping for some good news tonight regarding transfers. i’m feeling optimistic, think we’ll get two or three to go straight into the first xi. fingers crossed anyway…

utb.
hi pal i hope ypur ok.family ok.just cooking for jane and her family.im looking after them,its good we signed connor cant spell his surname a good loan from villa we needed a hardman midfielder he will boss that area good quality man ,chuffed we got him,just what we need more bite m8,,he will replace people straight in blades team,im hoping we get a winger in wth pace and offload a few strikers to get people in who can score pal like billy does ,some arnt upto to job and hiding and all want selling ...take care ,,utb

theve backed slav wow finnally the pennys droped we need wingers slav,,hope you get your man slav ,ok ive been on your back..but i wanted wins on here ...utb

hi pal i hope ypur ok.family ok.just cooking for jane and her family.im looking after them,its good we signed connor cant spell his surname a good loan from villa we needed a hardman midfielder he will boss that area good quality man ,chuffed we got him,just what we need more bite m8,,he will replace people straight in blades team,im hoping we get a winger in wth pace and offload a few strikers to get people in who can score pal like billy does ,some arnt upto to job and hiding and all want selling ...take care ,,utb
ah, thanks for your message pasta man.

yea, agree with you about strikers, keep wondering whether jebbo will get a chance off the bench soon, maybe this ndiaye kid who some better-informed folk seem to rate. who knows? fingers crossed for the rest of the window. stay safe fellow blade!

NO ONE PLACE IS SAFE,,,IF THEY DONT WAKE UP AND HIDE THEY WILL BE DROPED ,,,I THINK CONNOR IS A REAL GOOD LOAN SIGNING ,HE WILL FIRE US UP M8 TO WIN,I THINK SOME MIDFIELERS AND SOME STRIKERS ARE HIDING PAL ,,,WE NEED A SHAKE UP BY SLAV,,,I AGREE M8 I THINK JEBBO SHOULD BE IN THE BLSADES TEAM ,,DROP DEAD WOOOD ,,,NUFF SAID
ah, thanks for your message pasta man.

yea, agree with you about strikers, keep wondering whether jebbo will get a chance off the bench soon, maybe this ndiaye kid who some better-informed folk seem to rate. who knows? fingers crossed for the rest of the window. stay safe fellow blade!,,,,yep m8 no ones place is safe

slav ive been critical so clear the HIDING dead wood out ,no ones place is going to be safe soon you have your own men in,nuff said

tick tock nearly end of transfer deadline ,get them 2 pacey wingers and a goalie in quick slav,,clear hiding dead wood out

tick tock,,,get them players in on loan,, 3 more to get slav you said 5,,you got ben and connor ,,lets have a goalie and 2 wingers in quick....utb

,come on slav,,,3 more before slav before dealine closing tonight,,i want fast 2 wingers in me ,,,

i said get a pacey wimgers in i got my wish ,, jeeeez sav has signed one,,in fast tricky player morgan gibbs.white,on loan yipee huge boost utb,

no,ones place is now safe because its huge boost getting the great aston villa midfielder connor and great liverpool defender ben and the fast great wolves winger morgan,,,we will trash everyone now ,,new faces in at last ,s them who dont turn up will be axed ,we want wins,,slav has shown intent to get to top spot,,, ,nuff said

come on get winning ,yep if you dont win now slav,,,, i want PILRO ITALIAN midfield hardman LEGEND in HAS BLADES BOSS,,,utb

utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes on here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can win anyone us blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb

u want you to all win every game from now or your not in the great sufc blades positive team,,simples,,just show intent or out ,,,utb,,,ciao.

ffs slav why let jebbo go hes better than what we have bar sharpy,i think your so wrong to let jebbo go on loan id have played him in 1st team he can score ,,, nuff said

ill never like this current blades sufc me me me board and owners they spend nothing to bring new faces in they just get loan players and give best young players out in loan ,,they are Rubbish ,no ambition and clueless ,,they let jebbo go on loan and im fuming ,,,,utb

,,,,,,,ffs ,,,you idiots letting jebbo go to buton on loan ,,,,ffs crap......i would have played him in 1st sufc blades team hes much better than most in 1st team team who hide you should have sold them all ad kept jebbo here most in squad cant even hit a barn door and cant score bar sharpy , ,,your clueless owners/board and slav ,only loan signings in you buy nothing ill never like you all,,no ambition ,its crapo ,your a selling club ,,utb,,,,,,,,,ffs

great interview lad,its all music to my ears he wants to play for blades ,hope others was listening your place isnt safe no more ,this fella wont hide ,he will go for goal ,good luck MG W hope you do well at sufc ,we need more like him ,i like wingers in blades team .,,,utb

,,,,,,why just get loans in who you cant buy and return to there clubs ,,,,we want our own players so get shut of them who cant put a shoft in and get get rid of them who just want to get a wage but do nowt for it,them who hide and dont care for blades and off load dead wood players and buy another winger go and buy spanish barca winger collardo,,we want 433 system in,,,utb,,,,

Back
Top Bottom