Free agents

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also got to consider those who don't have English nationality or been playing in England or top band recently would unlikely get work permit.

José Izquierdo was just at Brighton and got injured.

Miralles was absolutely top class on his good days. Intriguing aged 33.

Now, narrow it down to those who don't have a douche agent!!!!

Reckon we will see a couple of frees arriving even if it’s until January. Seen a couple of the Twitter accounts concluding our business finish their tweet with “the club can still sign free transfers”

See Perotti is available. Would love that based on the dog muck football boot/football combination tattoo on his neck!!

Reckon we will see a couple of frees arriving even if it’s until January. Seen a couple of the Twitter accounts concluding our business finish their tweet with “the club can still sign free transfers”
Pretty sure just stating Guerdiola will get a contract. But lets hope can get couple more too

Jota
Brady
Mendez laing
Mirralas? Might not have been what was wanted but have options

I'd definitely give mendez-laing and Robbie Brady short term deal till Xmas with an options to extend if they are fit. Both are a good age and shouldn't be expensive. Need to pull some magic out of a hat!

Terminated his contract because of a crash after drink driving I thought I saw, fit in well with McBurnie and Mousset if that’s true

There was more to it than that. A positive drug test was apparently the final straw.

I think he's pretty much been blackballed unless someone is really desperate.

I absolutely had a look last night too. Brady and NML the best options id guess. Anyone else knackered this morning?! Don't think I got to sleep till about 1.30 and each time I woke up, after a few seconds I'd remembered how we'd had yet another disappointing deadline day!

There was more to it than that. A positive drug test was apparently the final straw.

Signed with derby after that though but contract was mutually terminated due to ongoing mental health issues and a nettle with depression. Think whether he plays football again or not will be based on whether it’s healthy or not for him to do so he could come back and have a decent career like Stephen caulker or he could leave the game behind.

The fact Warnock hasn't come back in for him does speak volumes it he's to be said.

Signed with derby after that though but contract was mutually terminated due to ongoing mental health issues and a nettle with depression. Think whether he plays football again or not will be based on whether it’s healthy or not for him to do so he could come back and have a decent career like Stephen caulker or he could leave the game behind.

Thanks Yogi - I wasn't aware he'd gone to Derby, albeit briefly. Mind you, they're as much of a basket case as N M-L at the moment.

I can't see him coming back to be honest. A shame as he was a decent player - I remember him being far too good for Utd's defence when they played Cardiff early on in the first Champ season.

Back
Top Bottom