Referee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Makes me worry when a ref comes out rocking a diesel physique, that wouldn’t look out of place in a short sleeve Fred Perry shirt, stumbling out the Cricketers.

He was awful but we were naive, turning waiting for VAR to whisper in his ear and tell him he was a cock. He missed some absolute belters and was soft as shite after a cider bender but we need to get used to that again.

Get used to it, Sunday league shite awaits. Never thought I'd call for VAR to come back, but we'd have had at least one pen today if we had VAR.

He made a new rule up about standing 1m from the ball for a throw in. I thought he was going over to book the thrower for time wasting.

when was the last time a team we played got 6 bookings But always got the Ben if it of the doubt?
6 bookings for identical fouls as well.

Brum were cynical with their fouling of Berge but always seemed to get a different player to take the yellow. Not sure what the ref could do about it as none of fouls merited red. Having said that he gave us nothing all night.

Tim Robinson?

We could have had f*****g Paul Robinson from Neighbours in the middle and still would have got nowt!

Brum were cynical with their fouling of Berge but always seemed to get a different player to take the yellow. Not sure what the ref could do about it as none of fouls merited red. Having said that he gave us nothing all night.

If it was Rugby 🏉 the referee would have said after the third one to the captain 'next one goes into the sin-bin'.

Never going to happen but wouldn't be against this being used in football.

Up there as one of the worst ref performances I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

Watch us get him during one of our crucial late season matches.
Judging on yesterday, as knee-jerk as it may be, unless we start shooting, none of our games will be crucial.

How? He was behind the line.

Part of law 15 - generally, jumping in front of the thrower would be deemed as impeding.

An opponent who unfairly distracts or impedes the thrower (including moving closer than 2 m (2 yds) to the place where the throw-in is to be taken) is cautioned for unsporting behaviour and if the throw-in has been taken an indirect free kick is awarded.

One of the few things he got right. He could easily have then given Brewster a second yellow for then jumping to try to impede the thrower.
He should never have given Brewster the first yellow card. Yes it was a free kick, but not massive contact or nasty. Given how times the blues players gave many pulls, pushes and contacts that where as least as bad, but mostly worse, yet they where never yellow carded or sometimes not even given a free kick for.

Back
Top Bottom