Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If my son comes back with a bag like that after going shopping for some clobber he’s getting whacked with the fucker, until he tells me what the fuck is going off! 😁
Told my son the same 15 years ago if he comes up the drive with a manbag im kicking him back down it

Good on him. Not my cup of tea, but if he wants to play around with his style a bit then fair fucks to him. Wouldn't be the first footballer to do it as referenced elsewhere. He also knows he's likely to get a lot of abuse hurled his way, homophobic, transphobic, sexist etc. but he's willing to stand up to it & not back down. Go on lad.

Said it a few times, but this generation of England players genuinely are quite special. I really like the vast majority of them, all seem really good lads & willing to fight the right battles off the field. Would love this to be the bunch that does eventually bring it home.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

The tiny bag is a common accessory round S20, although I don't think DCL keeps a dealing phone, weed pouches, rizlas, and scrunched up tenners in his like the chavs round here do.

Good on him. Not my cup of tea, but if he wants to play around with his style a bit then fair fucks to him. Wouldn't be the first footballer to do it as referenced elsewhere. He also knows he's likely to get a lot of abuse hurled his way, homophobic, transphobic, sexist etc. but he's willing to stand up to it & not back down. Go on lad.

Said it a few times, but this generation of England players genuinely are quite special. I really like the vast majority of them, all seem really good lads & willing to fight the right battles off the field. Would love this to be the bunch that does eventually bring it home.
Absolutely right.

What he wears and how he behaves are nobody's business but his own, just so long as he is behaving in a socially responsible manner.

You would never catch me looking like that, but then again you would never catch Dom looking like me.

You go for it young man, and enjoy your life.

Yes, hence my smiley in the post you replied to but I just knew someone like you would get their knickers and handbags in a twist. 😉😁

Thanks for your concerns, Dom on your shite looking attire, each to their own! 😁
Knickers are ok but handbag twisted around waist.Need a strong man to untie me !

Why? Would it have made you feel uncomfortable with your own masculinity?
I honestly have never understood that old quote ,I mean why on earth should anyone want to make some man feel uncomfortable about admiring another man ?
is it saying you should wonder if your gay if you have a best friend ? or perhaps a favourite male footballer, or actor, should you question the feelings you have for your father or your son ?
Or is it something far more sinister ????

EA85F0FD-FED7-48F2-9705-FF684F944356.jpeg

Got to respect Rashford for that. I know I'm no mathematician and all but if you give 125% of your wealth aren't you kinda skint?
Must admit, I was confused by this but thought it was just me. How can you give away more than you’ve got…….hope someone can explain the reasoning behind this……genuinely interested in the logic.

Wealth will be assets / possessions / money in bank (?)
But surely you cant donate more than the sum of all these.
I wondered if fees from sponsorship that Marcus was entitled to but never personally accepted were diverted to his preferred charities?

Back
Top Bottom