Moose

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moose needs a Manger who is strict and comes down hard on anyone whos fucking about or not pulling there weight , Chris was brill but he was always trying to be one of the lads , this guy we have now stands for no shit , and talks straight and tell them straight , McBurnie needs to pull his sock up too ( literary ) and is another one that needs a strict manager over him , the new era has begun !

The moose, the moose, the moose is on fire...we don't need no water, let the motherf**ker burn!

1625932142046.png

I hope we aren’t relying on him next season. Same with Burke - hopefully we get offers for them (a million a piece), and take them.

If you plan to rely on a player like moose, you’re gonna fail. He’s a wildcard at best.

But it’s hard to overlook his potential. And sadly he’s still living off that.

If you plan to rely on a player like moose, you’re gonna fail. He’s a wildcard at best.

But it’s hard to overlook his potential. And sadly he’s still living off that.
I don’t see how any player who’s had such a pathetic attitude can turn it around.

And Burke is simply rubbish. It’s difficult to see how he’s got to this level at all.

Moose needs a Manger who is strict and comes down hard on anyone whos fucking about or not pulling there weight , Chris was brill but he was always trying to be one of the lads , this guy we have now stands for no shit , and talks straight and tell them straight , McBurnie needs to pull his sock up too ( literary ) and is another one that needs a strict manager over him , the new era has begun !
The last thing Mousset needs is another form of eating

I suspect the manager has come in and told all the players they have a clean slate. They are adults and professionals. Some will embrace it, work their bollocks off in preseason to try and catch the manager's eye. Others may not. Hopefully those with the natural talent like Moose put the effort in too. As others have said, might need a different approach that a new manager brings to get his head straight. Time will tell. If he gets his head down great, but I doubt someone as experienced as Slav will be 'relying' on it.

couldnt agree more especially the point about slav he wont take any shit and could just be the no nonsense type of manager 3 or 4 of our squad need wilder let things go in the last 15 months of his tenure imo

couldnt agree more especially the point about slav he wont take any shit and could just be the no nonsense type of manager 3 or 4 of our squad need wilder let things go in the last 15 months of his tenure imo

Great point💯

I got the feeling CW run it like a pub team for his mates, got mardy when told to bring new lads in, stuck with his muckers (lunny & fleck, possMcB)

Must have been comforting to know no matter how shit you played you were starting next week - like when the pub team only has 11 registered players - turn up, puke up, fuck up and see ya next week mi owd pal

Needs a ruthless cunt in there, not top lad who always gets first round in back at boozer

Think Mousse needs a change, SJ might just provide that, not in terms of an arm around the shoulder, and not by just being the strict, no nonsense type figure, but by giving Mousse more responsibility, ie your leading the line, end of story, not your on the bench and will get a a game after an hour.
Obviously its early in SJ's reign, and exactly the same could be said re McB, as with all things, time will tell

If Moose was good today then great, although the level of opposition won’t have offered him a great deal of resistance.
As much as I hate to say it, he’s just as likely to be injured as he is play.
All I will say is we must not be reliant on this fella to fire us to promotion.

Good luck Moose

Perhaps his poor effort and lack of interest has been somewhat shadowed by the attitudes of most of the team last season. Ordinarily for me he goes. There was word that he was having family issues, clearly had some slight health issues but somewhere in there is an outstanding player no doubt.

I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt this last time IF he is training hard, fighting to get back to the player he knows he is

Perhaps his poor effort and lack of interest has been somewhat shadowed by the attitudes of most of the team last season. Ordinarily for me he goes. There was word that he was having family issues, clearly had some slight health issues but somewhere in there is an outstanding player no doubt.

I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt this last time IF he is training hard, fighting to get back to the player he knows he is
I suppose the argument is how many chances does he get? But I suppose this last 18 months have been truly ridiculous and yes there was family tragedy’s and he couldn’t go to France etc.
I look back on games like Everton away and Burnley at home and I just cannot bring myself to get rid. There’s a player in there, we just need to get it out of him before the patience wears too thin

Back
Top Bottom