CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You well know that’s not the way it works if their name isn’t misspelt do united really employ them? 😂

Well, when he comes to the forum to gen up on his players and the views of the PlayStation managers, it might seem somewhat disrespectful.

Well done to The Prince, JVW and Steve Bettis. They clearly had a plan, showed patience and got their man. An appointment of this calibre will, hopefully, help us to recruit and retain key players. I’ve renewed my season ticket and am looking forward to a great season. Time for us all to get right behind the club. UTB ⚔️

Well, when he comes to the forum to gen up on his players and the views of the PlayStation managers, it might seem somewhat disrespectful.
Think it will be good for him to immerse himself in the culture of the fan base. We struggled with brooks for a good few months 😂

I wonder who the really small person sat on the closest chair is. 🤣

That's the tweet.

Looks like someone's about to deck him.

Can't fault PA for this, he really did go for the best person available to us.

A lot of Fulham and Watford fans would take SJ back as manager tomorrow if offered the chance. In fact a few Fulham fans want him back to replace Parker.

I am sure Roygbiv will be gathering opinions already. :)

PA doesn't really play by the rules does he 😆.

"Shall we make the club announcement?"
"No no, just pounce on us, take a photo and put it on my Instagram"

Super impressed by this, I can’t fault PA since he’s taken full control, his interview following the skulking out of the back door by Wilder was spot on, and the guy knows his football onions, well done PA, gone for the best available and got his man! can’t wait for next season UTB.

FIRST LOL

Can finally look forward to dusting off that season ticket next season now.

and all the moaning cunts in the 700 page rumour threads

Back
Top Bottom