U23s at Millwall at 2pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seriki, Brooks, Maguire, Ayari, Hackford and Jebbison can play in the Youth Cup quarter finals on Friday night.
Ndiaye hasn't been on the bench for the last 2 first-team games so I'm assuming he is injured.

Surely Mousset could have had a run out today, even Berge.
Seriki, Brooks, Maguire, Ayari, Hackford and Jebbison can play in the Youth Cup quarter finals on Friday night.
Ndiaye hasn't been on the bench for the last 2 first-team games so I'm assuming he is injured.

I never knew Millwall were in "the North"!
"Normally" Professional Development League teams play every team in their Group (ie North) twice and every team in the other Group (ie South) just once. But, in this Covid Curtailed season, it's even more unbalanced than that. You only play "a few" of the teams in the other Group

Chance for the lads to clinch their league title that would be diminished somewhat if seniors were involved. Let em have their moment.
Think that's happened now regardless of our result after Wigan and Birmingham lost earlier?

Think that's happened now regardless of our result after Wigan and Birmingham lost earlier?
Yeah they were 8 points clear before a ball was kicked in anger today.

"Normally" Professional Development League teams play every team in their Group (ie North) twice and every team in the other Group (ie South) just once. But, in this Covid Curtailed season, it's even more unbalanced than that. You only play "a few" of the teams in the other Group
They're going to end up playing a 25 game season. Isn't that 2x vs the other 8 Northern teams and 1x vs all the 9 Southern teams, Phil? 16+9=25.

Back
Top Bottom