Jose you know you want it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My brother's a Spurs fan and he would gladly pay for the taxi to get him here.

Mouri - NO!

Enough boring shit football already (see what I did there?)

Chequebook Allardyce. Been a total fraud for years. Should have jacked it in and took his seat in the pundits studio while he still had a bit of notoriety to him and was considered interesting.

Turgid, dull, boring football all whilst pissing away huge fees and wages for players who aren’t remotely worth it.

We need to be moving away from that...

Jose, I very much doubt he would manage a championship club and we could not afford him anyway.

Chequebook Allardyce. Been a total fraud for years. Should have jacked it in and took his seat in the pundits studio while he still had a bit of notoriety to him and was considered interesting.

Turgid, dull, boring football all whilst pissing away huge fees and wages for players who aren’t remotely worth it.

We need to be moving away from that...
63% in nearly 1000 games is pretty decent imo, wouldn't call him a fraud.

63% in nearly 1000 games is pretty decent imo, wouldn't call him a fraud.
For a return on what he’s spent at Man U and Spurs, the players he inherited, the under performance of other “top clubs” over the last few years and what he’s actually achieved, I’ll stand by it.

This is up there with the one about Lingard signing in January.

YOU SAID LINGARD WOULD BE SHIT FOR US, NOW LOOK AT HIM, SCORING ALL THE GOALS

No, I said we probably couldn't afford him, he wouldn't come and even if we could and he did, he would make us better but not enough to avoid rele...

YEAH LIKE I SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM TO COME AND NOW HE'S SCORING ALL THE GOALS

He loved Sheffield United. (Not sure about now though) It would be a real Curve ball signing.

Couldn't think of a worse manager I'd want at my football club than Jose M. One big ego and sulk

If Wilder criticised our players and lost dressing room against Leicester then Jose will have a mutiny on his hands after first 5 a side

Wow, Mourinho not good enough for Sheffield United?

it‘d be interesting though

YOU SAID LINGARD WOULD BE SHIT FOR US, NOW LOOK AT HIM, SCORING ALL THE GOALS

No, I said we probably couldn't afford him, he wouldn't come and even if we could and he did, he would make us better but not enough to avoid rele...

YEAH LIKE I SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM TO COME AND NOW HE'S SCORING ALL THE GOALS
He'd still have scored fuck all for us

If Wilder criticised our players and lost dressing room against Leicester then Jose will have a mutiny on his hands after first 5 a side
Believe that says more about United's player rather than Jose.

Recon that says more about the United players, than Jose.

It would be a dream come true to get Jose at the Lane. He’d be a great manager and an absolute coup. Champions League winner and winner of various league and cup titles. He might even get a tune out of Lunny :)

I can just imagine it, he'd guarantee a European trophy, even if he had to write the song himself.

Couldn't think of a worse manager I'd want at my football club than Jose M. One big ego and sulk

Yes, because we've not had a manager like that for about......err four weeks

Back
Top Bottom