Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hagan/Currie10

Reaction score
Wonder how Brewster will celebrate his first goal in the red and white stripes ?

Here's one for the stattos, what's the biggest striker fee to not result in at least one goal for the club that paid it?

Stop it right now. He will be a legend in red and white. Have you ever been to Exeter?

I've heard rumours TGI Fridays are interested in him for 25 million Vietnamese Dong.

Do Burke, Brewster and McPub avoid eye contact with each other I wonder. ?

Come on guys, I know we're all disappointed it's now confirmed that we are relegated, but let's not whip the lad whilst he's down. He will come good I'm convinced of it. Just give him a break. We'll all be singing his praises next season and there will be quite a number eating humble pie I'm sure of it.

Come on guys, I know we're all disappointed it's now confirmed that we are relegated, but let's not whip the lad whilst he's down. He will come good I'm convinced of it. Just give him a break. We'll all be singing his praises next season and there will be quite a number eating humble pie I'm sure of it.

Humble pie will never be more happily received and scoffed.

Thought the lad showed little glimpses yesterday that he could be decent but his lack of pace maybe his undoing come on kid believe in yourself show all us experts we were wrong hopefully

Back
Top Bottom