Match Thread Sheffield United v. Arsenal - 11th April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
ARS
ARS
ARS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617995475068.png v. 1617995483354.png
EPL Week 31 - Sunday 11th April 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal.539/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 20.13.12.png

Not only did Lundstrum give the ball away cheaply, he then ran towards it, when two other players were engaged, THE DANGER WAS AT THE BACKPOST ON THE FOLLOW UP JOHN.

Tells me we need new manager in now to watch this shite and decide what to do next season. My worry is we get new manager in close season and he starts without seeing what players to keep and what needs changing.

As McMcMuckMannafromHeaven just said that this is so easy for Arsenal.

Imagine how toxic would be with fans in ground/ lundstram would be off replaced by foderingham in midfield 🤣

And he'll start again next time!
He'll start every game up to the Palace game where he will get himself sent off to miss the last 3 games.

Early holiday for him and won't risk getting injured for his new club. Leyton Orient or Tranmere.

And he'll still play the whole of the next match.

What a shower of shit this club has become.

Not one fucking chance created, if I was a forward I would trot off and sit in the stands watching midsummer murders, we cant criticise the forward line at all this season,

I’m starting to get the impression the fuckhead players are now running the club. Unfit, can’t be arsed, no passion, no shame. Get Jokanovic in NOW to tear these wankers a new arsehole. A fucking disgrace to the red and white shirt we love.

Osborn did exactly what is ingrained and so wrong about our approach. Hes played the ball in space, centre of the pitch, 35-40 yards out, room to move forward and wait for movement, instead he turns round and plays it back to where it came from. I like Osborn but that type of behavioural thinking as been taught. Hence why Brewster does things like shoot from distance, no worries it will get taught out of him.

Annoying thing about McBurnie going off injured is that Hecky will focus purely on that rather than talking about how bad we've been.

Fucking commentary is awful. Say we get a cross in and aimed it at the Osborn, the shortest man on the pitch. Fuck off, assuming we can aim that accurately.

Back
Top Bottom