Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 21st March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1616240485604.png v. 1616240494306.png
FA Cup Quarter Final - Sunday 21st March 2021 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.551/

Officials:

Referee:
Andrew Madley
Assistant Referees: Neil Davies & Edward Smart
Fourth Official: Andre Marriner
VAR: Peter Bankes
Assistant VAR: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 11.40.53.png

Loads that’s effected this season, we all know of the issues. If we’d of signed Watkins what difference would it have made? We create nothing at all. I blame Wilder for the majority of it this season as I have praised him for the rest of his tenure.

My original point is the next manager has a huge job on his hands to get things right as I genuinely believe Wilders left us with an average team that will need strengthening to bounce back.
I agree with most of your post but signing Watkins would have made little difference. The squad was average last season but a very good first eleven that has proved difficult to build on.

I agree with most of your post but signing Watkins would have made little difference. The squad was average last season but a very good first eleven that has proved difficult to build on.
I just wished we’d of prioritised a creative midfielder instead of a big stock of strikers

Looking like the usual formation with Baldock, Jags & Stevens as the back 3

I saw the 4-4-2 and I'm still in shock. Assume it will be a back 3 or we might be a cricket score.

Just shows how poor our squad is.

Sadly, the Chelsea boss seems to have picked his based on fitness. I fear for us today tbh
Surprise surprise its 5 3 2 AGAIN

Every time we get the ball we just return it to the opposition.
What the fuck has happened to us? Pathetic!

The commentators have convinced me, its definitely going to be Eddie Howe next season as our manager.

O’Connell either made Stevens look a good player or Stevens has forgot how to play football.

Is it just me or does lundstram look like the kid who always gets picked last on the park

Actually enjoyed the start of this. Even Lundstrum putting a shift in!

Amazing what happens when they give a fuck isn't it!

Blatant fouls like that from Mcburnie just piss me off.no need for it.just giving them the ball back.
And another.bogle. I'd fine the fuckers for these.fucking does my head in.even if my team mates do it when I play on a Saturday do it they get a spray from me.

This is more what I expected but still glad it looks like it wont be a complete domination

Back
Top Bottom