Match Thread Leicester City v. Sheffield United - 14th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Baldock and Lundstrum turn back 90% of the time they receive the ball. Watching 10 minutes of clips of us will show that to the opposition!

It's like their is an ingrained refusal to attack from us! Big changes needed!

Disgusting! None of them give a fuck and not even trying. Just going through the motions.

We need to forget promotion next season and start a rebuilding job.
I feel so sorry for whoever comes in sorting this shite out, the donkeys gone off to be replaced by another one , whatever was you thinking Chris signing this shower!!

Reactions: SLB
Not exactly a surprise. An XI that isn’t up to the PL level taking on one of the form teams looking to qualify for Europe’s highest competition. It’s a carbon copy of 95% of our performances this year.

This side as it is isn’t a top 6 championship side. I don’t envy whoever is taking on recruitment as we’ve got a squad of players nobody will want and we need a big overhaul of dead wood.

For many of these players, they won't ever play PL football again after this season.

They may even struggle to get a Championship move.

The problem is we are stuck with the majority of them. For at least another season.

Big rebuilding job required next season. Hopefully we can stem the tide and not end up fighting relegation to League 1.

We need to be calm and ruthless. No time for passengers now.

Bash the only quality player we have

I watched him in league 1 and he was slightly shove average league 1 standard.
Quality isn’t a word you can ever apply to Basham.

His skills are versatility, attitude, stamina and work ethic.
He’s capable of being half decent as a centre half, right back and midfielder.

If you ask him to keep it simple...simple easy passes and get about the pitch covering defence, midfield and attack...then he can be an asset
but he needs decent players around him because Basham has zero quality to create anything for himself or a team mate.

Back
Top Bottom