Match Thread Leicester City v. Sheffield United - 14th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’ll probably take a while for things to get better. Some players need an arm around them instead of being told they’re league 1 standard after every loss.

Fact of the matter is that last season we almost had a europa league quality team.

Anyone who thinks we are going straight back up is wrong... this team and club is now rotten to the core... feel sorry for anyone who does come in...

When people say wilder got us playing good football do they mean during the championship season because the last two years haven’t been an example of how to score goals. The only thing we have Been at is good old hard work and passion which gives us all a sense off pride but not much else. To add this season we have just been worse defensively.

it the equivalent of saying well my dads harder than your dad, to which you hear “yes that’s correct but my dad is twice as intelligent as yours and earns more money“

We are a poor poor side and those that think we will be challenging in Championship next season need to wake up.

Fucking hell United.

still love ya.

I’d take moussett over that donkey burke anyday. With game time hes a decent player

Haha! Baldock attempting a Cruyff Turn drops us in the shit!
Brilliant.
Please God, let this season end.
UTB

Back
Top Bottom