Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FULH
FULH
FULH

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613770133517.png v. 1613770140520.png
EPL Week 25 - Saturday 20th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/fulham-vs-sheffield-united.533/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 21.30.58.png

Should’ve come on for Basham! What have we got to lose? Why park the bus at Fulham?
100% agree, but you just knew Oli N. was going his first choice.

Lundstram should be left run his contract down as this point, slowed everything down tonight on the rare occasions we got into the Fulham half.

This is pure muck.

On this showing, we may well yet have the joint worse season ever in the PL

They are dancing round us like we arwnt there. Too many of our players look like I did playing Sunday mornings after a night on the piss. In contrast they look quick, tricky and like they want the ball

Getting rid of Wilder wouldn’t necessarily make us better. I can only liken us to Norwich last season. They kept their manager and now look at them.
Bournemouth changed theirs and look at them.
You missed Watford, where are they?

They changed their manager in summer.

If he’s going to make these kind of team selections, play this kind of cowardly turgid football and keep embarrassing himself and the club in the media, then he can go for me.

He has us playing the same way week after week, making the same mistakes week after week and the only tweaks are to bring back in his most unsuccessful strike partnership back in with no service.

He has some serious questions to answer about this season!

Getting rid of Wilder wouldn’t necessarily make us better. I can only liken us to Norwich last season. They kept their manager and now look at them.
Bournemouth changed theirs and look at them.

Agree to an extent, the problem is Norwich went down playing a way in which they created chances but it often left them exposed at the back in premier league, they have gone down playing the same way/system. We will have to change how we play because playing in this shape in the championship will make games far to marginal for a side that is aiming to get promoted. We don’t create and we don’t defend particularly well.

id say getting mugged off by fulham was the final nail in the coffin
but with 13 games left its sad that theres plently of space to hammer in more

Back
Top Bottom